freo1

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2006
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The fact that Nic Nat has been offered 1 week for this:
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-05-07/nic-nat-whacked-star-eagle-facing-ban
is pathetic, soft and inconsistent. What seriously is this 100+kg ruckman meant to do when laying a tackle, at speed, from behind, on a bloke that is probably half his body weight?. Amon wasn't seriously hurt (that i'm aware of) and it is simply part of the game! It was definitely a free kick for in the back but that's it. So frustrating that the tribunal still wants to turn our game into a game of touch!
Still some amazing decisions this year at the tribunal. It doesn't help when you have a peanut who works there!

492078_528d79861a70fa72e0dad457d19cf50f.gif

One week for this?

Owen-Wilson-WTF.gif

Amon played out the game, so the medium impact grading is puzzling.
Naitanui didn't pin Amon's arms either and there was no slinging motion.

A perplexing decision

Paid as an in the back free at the time, I was actually spitting chips and booing my TV at that call.

Horrible decision.

Should have been a free to West Coast.

Clear in the back so have no troubles with Port getting the free

But that's worth a week? Might as well resort to using dirty looks now instead of making contact with the opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the replay, at the time Nic Nat put his head down to tackle, it looked like he would be tackling Amon's side, not his back. I can understand the in the back call, but a 1 week suspension is baffling.

Bout time he got punished for his dangerous tackles.
Did another one , think in the Sydney game.
Preventions better than cure

He got a free kick for holding the ball for the Sydney one. Great part of his game, would hate to see him be made to change the way he tackles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back