Nic Nats Report: Tribunal - Still pathetic/soft/inconsistent

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparantly Gleeson and tribunal chairman agreed to strike christians comments from record as they were "irrelevant"
No, Grace did. "Grace asks Tribunal to ignore "unfortunate comments" made by MRO Michael Christian in the aftermath of decision.
Chairman Jones says he will instruct jury to ignore those and any other comments made about this case. Not relevant."

I hope he continues to smash the little fellas in tackles.
Hopefully Michael Christian goes on a video with him and shows him the right technique and Naitanui pretends to try the technique but instead smashes Christian

Well it might prevent someone from doing the same reckless tackle (and perhaps breaking someone's neck) in the future.

Sure...if the MRP are “consistent”.

I mean sure this was a bit dangerous but is it really more dangerous than Tom Mitchell elbowing a bloke off the ball?

Yet one is a suspension and one is a fine...

No, Grace did. "Grace asks Tribunal to ignore "unfortunate comments" made by MRO Michael Christian in the aftermath of decision.
Chairman Jones says he will instruct jury to ignore those and any other comments made about this case. Not relevant."

My mistake. Appreciate the correction

Naitanui is a lot faster and more agile than all rucks so the impact he hits at is faster. Should he be penalised for being more powerful?

You are too athletic, you can't play as it might hurt the other less athletic players
No. He should tackle like he was tackling 2 years ago ;)
If you look at the vision of his knee rehab, he did a lot of tackling work with a standing bag in the US. I think just a few bad habits crept in.
Good player, I wish him well.

Meh, in the end it was always going to happen.

At least now Michael Christian will second guess himself with these ridiculous suspensions.

I look forward to the next hard tackle being duly punished - not.

Onwards to GWS, if we can beat them without NN and Shuey we are the real deal this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naitanui is a lot faster and more agile than all rucks so the impact he hits at is faster. Should he be penalised for being more powerful?

You are too athletic, you can't play as it might hurt the other less athletic players
It's ok. He can just bump peoples heads, or put his knees into people instead - those actions are allowed this season

73c.jpg

Sure...if the MRP are “consistent”.

I mean sure this was a bit dangerous but is it really more dangerous than Tom Mitchell elbowing a bloke off the ball?

Yet one is a suspension and one is a fine...
One was a re-occuring action which made undeniable contact resulting in the need for an assessment of the player for concussion...the other one was none of those things.

The comparison is dumb.

Just because you're big and athletically great, doesn't mean you can tackle like some kind of crazed beast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back