Nice Eye-Candy Photo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Toots Hibbert said:
Mods this sleaze thread should be moved to the Limbo club IMO.

Where's the respect for women here?

I think the AFC are the last team to still have cheer leaders aren't they?

You may be right, but I'd much rather look at these half decent chicks (go to a game and you will agree, that they are not bad) than Thunda Power running round like a NTTAWWT or listening to sam ion crap on about nothing. :)

We are following our SANFL heritage :D , all them have cheerleaders dont they?

Gotta laugh at all the Adelaide fans defending these cheerleaders purely because of their (somewhat thin) affiliation with the footy club.

Many of the girls are nothing special, while OK. The one on the back right is probably the only one you'd say no to. ;)

rick James said:
All these Adelaide wiener schnitzel's keep telling us their women are the hottest around, yet even when dealing with the cheerleading troupe of their biggest sports team, I still don't see it.

That's because they are women, mangina

OzSparrow said:
266679de.jpg

Just thought I would share this photo!

Nice eye-candy!
BACK IN 10 :thumbsu::)

johnnyhoward said:
Gotta laugh at all the Adelaide fans defending these cheerleaders purely because of their (somewhat thin) affiliation with the footy club.

Many of the girls are nothing special, while OK. The one on the back right is probably the only one you'd say no to. ;)

All got fit bodies, who gives a flying **** what their faces look like? Give 'em a paper bag I say... :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite a few paper bag jobs there.

Adelaide females are no better looking than females from anywhere else in Australia*

*Tassie doesn't count, as everyone thinks, neigh knows, their sister is hot.

Pav for AA said:
That's why she is up the back, far right :thumbsu:

Could easily win the ugliest cheer leading title :thumbsu:

Girls on the box might be a look-in but the rest would get the dont argue from the beacon :thumbsu:

LOL

I can just imagine it, would be a classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back