Werewolf Nice Melt Werewolf - Traditional

Remove this Banner Ad

I was talking in general, not this game specifically

Well clearly nobody interpreted it that way.

Another mistake from Natural Disaster. Shocking stuff.

Some more highlights from the dead pm

Ok fryer got the stone and used it to seer villager meaning he would get confirmed good OR one of the five unknown evil - he got joe.

Fryer is giving the stone to Nakia. Game over. Village wins.

He will seer the alpha tomorrow. The wolves needed filthy to die together their two kills. This will unravel quickly.
Too many roles.

If you ha w this many roles you either need to add evil to balance or make sure the mechanics can remain the same

Yep, we're done here.
I've learnt big time from this.

Role blockers every night if there's only one.

Protection only prevents death nothing else.

Amulet breaks at final eight.

Dr protection limited to two times per player.

Psychosis stone released night one

Something to discourage role claims.

Lots of mistakes. But I can fix this.

Well clearly nobody interpreted it that way.

Another mistake from Natural Disaster. Shocking stuff.

If I ever get an evil role, the urge to kill you first off is going to be very high.

ohh and "so I can only ask about whoever I vote for" isn't that hard to interpret ;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was resigned to death Day 2, the way TFW and BJD managed to get Noobz0r killed instead was amazing.
Well played The Filth Wizard and burningdwarf you deserved to win. Can't believe the village forgot about BD after the almost double lynch the day DJ and Noobz died.
BJD was the one that thought you might be the vig, so blame him for your death.

Gee, that went haywire for a while there. Could have been over a lot quicker if we'd night killed brahj instead of tgrs a few phases back.

Awesome to play though, nice work Melter and BRAB.

Best nemesis - Nakia... it's always fun trying to work out exactly what game you're playing so as not to say too much or too little.

Worst nemesis - Noobz0r who turned into a puddle and set the whole game off taking out the SK and roleblocker.

I was resigned to death Day 2, the way TFW and BJD managed to get Noobz0r killed instead was amazing.

It's all good. :)

Progression of my mood that day.

:smirk::smirk::smirk::smile::smile::blush::blush::confused::openmouth::neutral::neutral::expressionless::expressionless::unamused::unamused::frowning::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::imp::imp::imp::imp::imp:

Oh and well done Filth and Dwarf.
I wouldn't have taken $5001 for either to make weekend fair dinkum.

Gee, that went haywire for a while there. Could have been over a lot quicker if we'd night killed brahj instead of tgrs a few phases back.

Awesome to play though, nice work Melter and BRAB.

Best nemesis - Nakia... it's always fun trying to work out exactly what game you're playing so as not to say too much or too little.

Worst nemesis - Noobz0r who turned into a puddle and set the whole game off taking out the SK and roleblocker.
My left nut gets to live another day. :D

The Filth Wizard did I read somewhere that you had YOUR bucks on the weekend?

That's a disgrace!! You should be in no state to type let alone win werewolf games over said weekend!

Werewolf dedication 101

Remove this Banner Ad

Back