Werewolf Nice Melt Werewolf - Traditional

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Fun battle going on here

Worst WW player ever vs the Worst WW mod ever... who wins?
But you're not in that battle...
IMG_2625.GIF

LiterallyNobody

30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
You were very good

Except one thing, you were so sure I was evil :D

Ive yet to be evil in an sfa ww game :eek:
Meh. I wasn't evil in my first twelve games. Nobody will ever beat that streak.

Not sure about this tier stuff.
After going for Filth and dwarf, burningdwarf asked me who was evil and I don't reckon I missed many but it was just ignored.
Think that makes me about tier 10.

Meh. I wasn't evil in my first twelve games. Nobody will ever beat that streak.

Are we counting vampire converts in this streak?

If not, i reckon i'll come close seeing it took me ages to get a wolf/mafia role for the first time.

Edit: It also took me 12 games to get an evil role at the start, i got converted mid game a couple of times though.

Last edited:

LiterallyNobody

Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda

If not, i reckon i'll come close seeing it took me ages to get a wolf/mafia role for the first time.

Edit: It also took me 12 games to get an evil role at the start, i got converted mid game a couple of times though.
You can if you like but I never played in a game with vamp converts. I also scored the most vanilla role in the village people game - a slave. They've sent no money unless Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor. s**t s**t role.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC

It took me ages to get a single role, and then i got vamp and wasn't alone anyway. Haven't been vig or doctor yet.

It took me ages to get a single role, and then i got vamp and wasn't alone anyway. Haven't been vig or doctor yet.

I genuinely don't think i have ever gotten the seer role.

Back