Santos L Helper

Cancelled
Jan 22, 2001
Arrogant Prick
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
I heard a rumour today that Chigwidden has been added to our list of specialty coaches.
mad.gif
I looked at the Power site, but there was nothing about it there.
Could someone please tell me if the rumour is correct or just crap?
Why would we bring a player from such a losing culture in to coach our guys? God, I hope it's not true!!

------------------
If ya smell what Santos is cooking!!

Santos!

Sorry to ruin your day but yes it is true.

It was on Channel 9 news on Tuesday night. Mark Williams and Nick Chigwidden first came together when Mark was coach at Glenelg, so they sort of already have a bond already. Obviously Mark has a heap of respect for Nick so that is why he has taken him on board. If I remember correctly Nick Chigwidden will be accessing the opposition teams.

Just to add to this it was also announced that last night on the news that Shayne Breuer will be a runner for us this year as well.

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

Mudholian, I agree that he always seemed to put in, but I'm just not convinced. I guess we also differ in our assessment of Williams too. I believe he is the difference between us being a great side and staying an average side. Call me fickle if you like, but I just don't see any evidence that his system is going to work.
Anyway, I hope I'm proved wrong about both of them, but I'm still having troubl accepting Chigwiiden into the fold.

ps. chickwidget, not bad.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Nick Chigwidden was a great and gutsy player for the bays and one of the top players from the sanfl over the past8 or 9 years, regularly polling high in the magarey. Leave the guy alone, he is a legend

Easty, I will never leave this guy alone. You see him one way, I see him as an ok player on a lousy team. I don't see him as being a plus for the Power.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Santos L Helper (edited 16 February 2001).]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back