Who will have the better career?

• Nick Daicos

Votes: 173 58.6%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 122 41.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Walsh every day of the week.

Play midfield and isn't gathering cheap touches off the half back flank.

This even a question? Walsh, accomplished more without having cheap touches at HB. He’ll be getting 40 disposals in his prime, I think he even has a couple of times already.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This even a question? Walsh, accomplished more without having cheap touches at HB. He’ll be getting 40 disposals in his prime, I think he even has a couple of times already.

So you see Nick playing as a HBF over the next 15 yrs?

I must be in 6's and 7's.. ok.. Nick will play the next 15 yrs as a HBF.

Fair dinkum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you see Nick playing as a HBF over the next 15 yrs?

I must be in 6's and 7's.. ok.. Nick will play the next 15 yrs as a HBF.

Fair dinkum.

He’s playing there cause he’s s**t in the mid. Pretty sure Walsh went straight in. You also just got Tom Mitchell. So Daicos won’t be going there anytime soon. His loss in experience will be massive. Walsh already has a massive head start.

I think its fair enough Pies fans have been continuously wooden over young Daicos. He seems to have a huge skill set, the nous of Ulysses, the wisdom of a Vietnamese farmer.

Walsh is pretty impressive, in the coal face, silky. He is clearly ahead at this moment, we need more years to see how Daics next couple of harvests turn out.

I'd prob favour Nick, as I have great memories of Peter and his Hair, and also, I reckon Nick will be a lifer at Pies and will not be tempted by any Siren call from some of the more elegant clubs.

I think its fair enough Pies fans have been continuously wooden over young Daicos. He seems to have a huge skill set, the nous of Ulysses, the wisdom of a Vietnamese farmer.

Walsh is pretty impressive, in the coal face, silky. He is clearly ahead at this moment, we need more years to see how Daics next couple of harvests turn out.

I'd prob favour Nick, as I have great memories of Peter and his Hair, and also, I reckon Nick will be a lifer at Pies and will not be tempted by any Siren call from some of the more elegant clubs.

Peter wasn’t even that good. Was flashy though which is why people like him. Bonus points for being Greek.

Peter wasn’t even that good. Was flashy though which is why people like him. Bonus points for being Greek.

ROAR!
Peter not that good. Hibernatin' 1990 was one? And the hair. Come on man. The Hair.

God Carlton fans are pathetic.

Wow cats supporters backing up Collingwood supporters again. What a shocker, shouldn’t you guys be frothing over that unbeatable 09/10 saints team with Montagna in it somewhere.

Facts are facts, Walsh has shown to be a better player, until Daicos stops being lazy at HB he won’t be considered better.

Wow cats supporters backing up Collingwood supporters again. What a shocker, shouldn’t you guys be frothing over that unbeatable 09/10 saints team with Montagna in it somewhere.

Facts are facts, Walsh has shown to be a better player, until Daicos stops being lazy at HB he won’t be considered better.

Huh?

Back