Moved Thread Nick Daicos or Sam Walsh?

Who will have the better career?

• Nick Daicos

Votes: 173 58.6%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 122 41.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems every half decent young player instantly gets compared to Sam. He is the benchmark.

Has left Smith and Rowell in his dust in the past. Those two admittedly had runs on the board through the midfield so the comparisons were valid. Suspect he’ll do the same to the current flavour of the month.

Flavour of the month.. does that come with a participation award as well?

huh? you mean how many dominated the junior comp yet failed at afl level? plenty. too many to count. But Jonathan O'Rourke, Toumpas, Cale Morton, Trengove, Buntine etc.
So top drafted mids are not worth it? Better off using rookie picks?

huh? you mean how many dominated the junior comp yet failed at afl level? plenty. too many to count. But Jonathan O'Rourke, Toumpas, Cale Morton, Trengove, Buntine etc.
Also, Daicos was voted the best player in the u14 national carnival, skipped the u16s for school footy, was then clearly the no1 player in his u18 year, first season in the AFL he is described by many experts ‘the best first year player OOT’ yet you, YOU, don’t think he’s going to make it lol, get off the gear dude.

There’s a reason you’re talking s**t on BF at 1am on Monday rather than working on an AFL clubs recruitment strategy.

In front of the Big Sticks..

Y = Year
G = Goals
B = Behinds

Naicos son of Paicos & Caicos
Position: HBF/BP

Y: 2022
G: 7
B: 7

Walsh
Position: Mid

Y: 2022
G: 5
B: 7

Y: 2019
G: 6
B: 13

Celebrate Walsh's snags with a middy man.

😄

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, Daicos was voted the best player in the u14 national carnival, skipped the u16s for school footy, was then clearly the no1 player in his u18 year, first season in the AFL he is described by many experts ‘the best first year player OOT’ yet you, YOU, don’t think he’s going to make it lol, get off the gear dude.

There’s a reason you’re talking s**t on BF at 1am on Monday rather than working on an AFL clubs recruitment strategy.
Dude, they said the same thing about Hogan. The experts all said he was going to be one of the greats. You've bought into the hype wayyyyy too much. he's playing back flank. he's a good one at that.

Also, when did I say that Daicos wasn't going to make it? please show me where I said that. You need to work on your comprehension.

I'd take Sam Darcy before Daicos comfortably and Jason Horne-Francis will be the better player also.

this Naicos nickname is almost as cringe as when the carlton fans woof when Adam Saad kicks it 20m

Daicos is the modern danyle pearce

Dude, they said the same thing about Hogan. The experts all said he was going to be one of the greats. You've bought into the hype wayyyyy too much. he's playing back flank. he's a good one at that.

Also, when did I say that Daicos wasn't going to make it? please show me where I said that. You need to work on your comprehension.

I'd take Sam Darcy before Daicos comfortably and Jason Horne-Francis will be the better player also.

Have always rated Daicos better than JHF, who I think has always been overrated

Comparing Walsh and Daicos

Daicos is more poised by foot, better sideways movement, but will play mostly as a balanced or outside mid

Walsh can play inside, balanced, outside, but isn't as good by foot. Walsh's strength is his tank and using that to constantly get to the next contest

Have always rated Daicos better than JHF, who I think has always been overrated

Comparing Walsh and Daicos

Daicos is more poised by foot, better sideways movement, but will play mostly as a balanced or outside mid

Walsh can play inside, balanced, outside, but isn't as good by foot. Walsh's strength is his tank and using that to constantly get to the next contest

Both Nick and Sam superstars well on there way. I hate these comparisons.

Back