Moved Thread Nick Daicos or Sam Walsh?

Who will have the better career?

• Nick Daicos

Votes: 173 58.6%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 122 41.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude, they said the same thing about Hogan. The experts all said he was going to be one of the greats. You've bought into the hype wayyyyy too much. he's playing back flank. he's a good one at that.

Also, when did I say that Daicos wasn't going to make it? please show me where I said that. You need to work on your comprehension.

I'd take Sam Darcy before Daicos comfortably and Jason Horne-Francis will be the better player also.
You sound like a 7 year old school girl

this Naicos nickname is almost as cringe as when the carlton fans woof when Adam Saad kicks it 20m
You do have quite the chip on your shoulder don’t you, I have noticed you clogging up Collingwood threads with your rubbish, you sound a lot like The Finger from years ago, could you actually be?

The rivalry must be back in. Pies supporters are posting threads about them and Carlton again.

Both gun players. Both teams have opportunities next year. The intangibles usually make the difference.

Have always rated Daicos better than JHF, who I think has always been overrated

Comparing Walsh and Daicos

Daicos is more poised by foot, better sideways movement, but will play mostly as a balanced or outside mid

Walsh can play inside, balanced, outside, but isn't as good by foot. Walsh's strength is his tank and using that to constantly get to the next contest

When Naicos is in a tough spot on the pitch.. he doesn't panic or get anxious with the pill. He sees it as an opportunity to create something amazing. The duck's guts man. Uses his instinct and imagination a lot more than Walsh. Walsh pressed hard up against the boundary line will take the easy option and knock it long to a contest or whatever man. Naicos sees it as an opportunity for a mazuma play man.. twist turn and go through the guts man. Cerebral maestro man. Walsh is your Harvey Elliott type man. Sees a chook in front of him.. he'll play the chook man. Naicos. Thiago Alcantara mate. Sees a chook in front of him.. he'll turn it into an emu man. That's it mate.

Last edited:
When Naicos is in a tough spot on the pitch.. he doesn't panic or get anxious with the pill. He sees it as an opportunity to create something amazing. The duck's guts man. Uses his instinct and imagination a lot more than Walsh. Walsh pressed hard up against the boundary line will take the easy option and knock it long to a contest or whatever man. Naicos sees it as an opportunity for a mazuma play man.. twist turn and go through the guts man. Cerebral maestro man. Walsh is your Harvey Elliott type man. Sees a chook in front of him.. he'll play the chook man. Naicos. Thiago Alcantara mate. Sees a chook in front of him.. he'll turn it into an emu man. That's it mate.

All this does is reinforce, that they are somewhat different players, rather than one being better than the other

Upload all of Jaicos's snags from 2020 and you'd think he's the next Maradona. Upload Jack Silvagni's greatest plucks and you'd think he's the next Royce Hart.

“Walsh pressed hard up against the boundary line will take the easy option and knock it long to a contest or whatever man.”

Cmon man. Watch the videos man. Do better man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naicos has no spacial awareness, got pantsed by MRJ who was pick 50. Haven’t seen that happen to Walsh. IMG_5829.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah true...

It also says that Daicos will turn a chook into an emu. Not many players can turn a chook into an emu.

No one can break rocks or move mountains either man. But you get what I mean.

I mean.. for the love of Go.. I mean.. for crying out lou.... faaair dinkum.

Both will be superstars of the game unless you have no f'n idea.

Prefer Nick. Remains to be seen.

He’s a pretty average player yer and most Richmond supporters will tell you Dusty is the best player to ever play the game.

Yeah finals version Dusty is. But this thread isn’t about him is it. Don’t bring him up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back