Moved Thread Nick Daicos or Sam Walsh?

Who will have the better career?

• Nick Daicos

Votes: 173 58.6%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 122 41.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I ignored the rest of your comment as it wasn't worth responding to. I stopped reading when you said 'there was talk of Walsh being one of the best ever'... only in your deluded mind!
Best ever? How Blues jet stacks up against the other No.1 mids

Clown.

Best ever? How Blues jet stacks up against the other No.1 mids

Clown.
Oh my.

Posts an article comparing him to other mids drafted at pick 1.

'Is he the best midfielder drafted at pick 1' is quite a different conversation to 'is he the GOAT'.

Oh my.

EDIT: I see you added a second article. Now that's better, but still only talks about his first 50 odd games being the best since Judd...

Last edited:
Oh my.

Posts an article comparing him to other mids drafted at pick 1.

'Is he the best midfielder drafted at pick 1' is quite a different conversation to 'is he the GOAT'.

Oh my.

EDIT: I see you added a second article. Now that's better, but still only talks about his first 50 odd games being the best since Judd...
Walsh gets compared to Judd, Daicos gets compared to Haydn Bunton

Daicos comfortably for mine. I think he has more influence on the game and can play a variety of roles. Daicos seems like he will make the All Australian team Down back, forward and as a midfielder before its all said and done. He is a generational talent, I am a huge Walsh fan but it's no knock on Walsh to say he's not as good as Daicos, Walsh is great, Daicos is just greater.

If Collingwood offered Daicos to Carlton as a straight swap for Walsh, Carlton would say yes in a heartbeat.

If Carlton offered Walsh to Collingwood as a straight swap for Daicos, Collingwood would say no in a heartbeat.

Carlton are set for elite half backs.

you wouldn’t take 2 Sam Walsh’s over one Nick Daicos. Only Blues fans think they’re in the same ball park

Ill be interested to see how Nick goes when he has to lead a midfield. Walsh, arguably over Cripps, has had to do that and done it well.

You couldnt knock selecting either for mine at this stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh can win in close and spread but can't kick.

Daicos wins less of his own ball but still finds it a heap and can kick.

I'd take Daicos. Walsh is a turnover merchant.
I like Walsh, hasn’t hit his peak yet and put up astounding numbers, any club would kill to have him, he ain’t Daicos though, he’s a different cat.

I fear Tassie will come hard for Nick, like the GC did with Junior.

I like Walsh, hasn’t hit his peak yet and put up astounding numbers, any club would kill to have him, he ain’t Daicos though, he’s a different cat.

I fear Tassie will come hard for Nick, like the GC did with Junior.
SFA chance of Nick going anywhere mate. He's a Pie for life.

Walsh has been brilliant tonight. Beat Lochie Neale while finding plenty of it himself.

Nope.
Lots of clubs will show the money.
He's a Pie for life. One club player like Darcy Moore will be.
Yeah you’re sounding a lil bit like a fanboi, Tassie will get ambassador privileges outside the cap, if Nick continues on his current path he’ll have a choice, stay with us for 1 million or go to Tassie for 2, it’s a no brainer, he will go.
1683290305277.jpeg

Back