Moved Thread Nick Daicos or Sam Walsh?

Who will have the better career?

• Nick Daicos

Votes: 173 58.4%
  • Sam Walsh

Votes: 123 41.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Naicos does things with the footy that we've never seen before and we'll never see again.

The true definition of a generational player.

Meanwhile, Walsh 'runs hard'.
LMAO

So , when talking about elite midfielders we can leave Naicos out of the conversation then if thats the case
Amazing to think he was a four round injury away from cleaning up every major individual home and away award despite being a non-midfielder...

Imagine how dominant he's going to be once he moves into the midfield full-time?

Amazing to think he was a four round injury away from cleaning up every major individual home and away award despite being a non-midfielder...

Imagine how dominant he's going to be once he moves into the midfield full-time?
If it's anything like his game vs the Hawks where his opponent actually paid him some close attention I'm not sure it will work out too well at all.

So , when talking about elite midfielders we can leave Naicos out of the conversation then if thats the case
Next year might be interesting. However personally I would leave him at half back 1 more year to let his body develop. The blues are the best at smashing the bodies of young elite midfielders to early in their careers. I wouldnt want to do that to Nick.

How many clubs carry Finn Maginness types on their lists nowadays?

I think he'll be right.
Think there will be a few more this year with the emergence of an elite crop of smaller bodied midfielders such as Daicos, Butters, Rozee, Walsh etc.

A lot easier to tag a bloke who's 80kgs compared to one who's 95kgs

Think there will be a few more this year with the emergence of an elite crop of smaller bodied midfielders such as Daicos, Butters, Rozee, Walsh etc.

A lot easier to tag a bloke who's 80kgs compared to one who's 95kgs

Cripps has been sat on and taken out of games many, many, many times before. Nearly every player is susceptible to a complete shut down tag. If your team finds a way to have the tag irrelevant to the outcome of the game or to compliment the way the team wanna play, they don't last.

Sam Mitchell just doesn't like Nick Daicos. He put frickin Maginness on him to tag in a preseason game.

Back