Moved Thread Nick Daicos or Will Ashcroft?

Who is more damaging inside?

• Nick Daicos

Votes: 79 61.2%
  • Will Ashcroft

Votes: 50 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Will actually be a huge game and have huge implications on the top 4/home QF.

Interestingly, you guys play Docklands a lot better than Collingwood does. Lions have won 7 of the last 8 there vs Collingwood’s 2 of the last 6. It’s a shame it’s not being played at the MCG 😂
It should be moved to the G honestly. Going to be a massive game. But I like the stats on us playing there.

Right now it's Daicos, without much doubt. But every now and then Will does something that looks so smooth and effortless I sit up and and take massive notice, something really special about Will Ashcroft.
I don’t wanna overdo it with more names than already mentioned, but I thought you were going to say Will Day for a second there.

I figured it’s better to put it all in the one thread here instead of the constant lurking of some Lions posters in Collingwood match day threads regularly potting Daicos as soft and that he can’t handle a ‘hard tag’…
Does it really upset you that much? Good info for the s**t stirrers on here.

Does it really upset you that much? Good info for the s**t stirrers on here.
Why do you think I’m upset? I’m the Collingwood supporter who has Nick Daicos playing for my team. I’m actually loving things at the moment.

Like I said earlier, it’s abit of banter. I can’t quite understand how people can genuinely believe what randoms on a public forum say about football can actually upset others.

Why do you think I’m upset? I’m the Collingwood supporter who has Nick Daicos playing for my team. I’m actually loving things at the moment.

Like I said earlier, it’s abit of banter. I can’t quite understand how people can genuinely believe what randoms on a public forum say about football can actually upset others.
You started to thread to defend Daicos to random trolls on the internet. Self awareness may be lacking a little here.

You started to thread to defend Daicos to random trolls on the internet. Self awareness may be lacking a little here.
You want me to be upset? Will it make you feel better about yourself? Almost feels like you’ll feel better about yourself if I’m hurt by your words.

Not sure if this has been bought up. But Brisbane are last (edit: 3rd last) in the comp for disposals aswell. Which obviously means we use it less. Ashcroft can win the ball as well as any but we move the ball forward so fast. All our mids our down on numbers this year.

Was thinking this myself, more kicking long compared to the handball happy teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will actually be a huge game and have huge implications on the top 4/home QF.

Interestingly, you guys play Docklands a lot better than Collingwood does. Lions have won 7 of the last 8 there vs Collingwood’s 2 of the last 6. It’s a shame it’s not being played at the MCG 😂

To be fair though, those six games stretch back to when Tony Shaw was coach though don't they?

You don't play there much ;)

Being a humble Collingwood supporter challenge (Impossible)
It’s abit of the chicken or the egg scenario.

Can Collingwood supporters be obnoxious because they cop so much shyte when the chips are down? Or because they give it when they’re up and about?

Personally, I notice people love to stick the boot in which makes the successes more celebrateable which can come across as being obnoxious or not humble.

I remember in 2010 beating the Saints in the GF, I didn’t even talk to my mate who barracks for the Saints, then in 2011 he sends a text right after the GF final siren to rub it in. Was so confusing considering I didn’t even message him the year prior after we actually beat them yet here he was rubbing salt into the wounds and it wasn’t even his team that beat the Pies.

There’s a reason we can lack humbleness at times.

Right now it's Daicos, without much doubt. But every now and then Will does something that looks so smooth and effortless I sit up and and take massive notice, something really special about Will Ashcroft.
You can't really lose with either. Ashcroft is a year behind so will be interesting to see where he's at after 40 odd games, but both of them are in the development phases of their AFL careers, you've got 250+ games of A grade quality pretty much assured. They'll each rack up elite seasons through their careers.

Honestly, it’s not even about comparing, it’s about discussing them. No doubt they’ll all be stars in their own right.

You have people who choose to pot these kids and those same people are potting me for creating this thread.

Only reason I’ve done it because I know it’s going to make for great reading down the track.
Having 10 years of arguments about "Who is better - Sheeze or Naicos?" is gonna be pretty *en awesome if we have to keep watching them play before we can make up our mind. Same applies to Ashcroft and Warlord and a bunch of other players as well.

Back