Daicos or Brayshaw

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

random260

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
There something about them two. Both of their careers are running in sync.

Both are cultural changing youth
Both most likely will be captain's and will be rated highly
Both most likely will win a Brownlow
Both very nice good blokes
Both may win a flag in younger years
Most important both have a good looking baby face
They look and are built the same

So how do you see there 100% rivalry playing out? Who would you pick

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Brayshaw, he’s proved himself. Daicos has been great but as soon as he cops attention (hasn’t yet) he’ll melt. Plays the same role as Jake Lloyd, great ball user but it’s all cheap possessions.

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
You must’ve been a busy boy last night and on Queens Birthday
Averages 6 contested possessions a game? He played well last night but he’s not the sort of player that’s going to win teams a grand final. If the game isn’t on the pies terms he’ll turn to crap. Aaron Hall is better than Daicos. North fans just don’t go through as many tissues enjoying themselves over players as Pies fans do.

Shack18

Senior List
Feb 13, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Averages 6 contested possessions a game? He played well last night but he’s not the sort of player that’s going to win teams a grand final. If the game isn’t on the pies terms he’ll turn to crap. Aaron Hall is better than Daicos. North fans just don’t go through as many tissues enjoying themselves over players as Pies fans do.
That is outrageous ! Hall is terrible, Nick D is a star, have watched him since very early years, absolute star. Time stops when he has the ball

Rustin Cohle

Flat Circle
Aug 15, 2009
Victoria, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Another classic Fitzey shitpost.

Corn Cobbers

Club Legend
Dec 9, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
He buried you guys last night with his elite, pinpoint kicking, made your lot look like a ragtag bunch of shabby amateurs

This whole thread is an insult, N Daicos is the GOAT rookie and on his way to being the GOAT, period

Matthews, Ablett, Voss etc, stand aside

(Log in to remove this ad.)

catscollector

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
One bloke approaching 100 games.
The other 20 games.

Frightening to think the level Nick will be playing at in 4 years time. I mean right now, Brayshaw is the better player but Daicos has that incredibly rare trait where he takes his time when gaining possession. Pendlebury is the master at it.

Tarkyn_24

Supersuns’ Jilted Ex-Best Friend
Dec 23, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Gavin Urquhart

PieLebo87

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2005
Endeavour Hills
AFL Club
Collingwood
Brayshaw has had a better season by a mile but for the future I take Daicos.
Better season by a mile? Calm down.

4FE99CBF-66DF-4ADF-BFB2-643D133612EF.jpeg

marcmurphy3

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Better season by a mile? Calm down.

View attachment 1468572

There are 30 players that are averaging between 25 and 30 disposals this year. Just because they have comparable numbers doesn't mean they are having comparable seasons. I think you'd struggle to find many non pies supporters that would disagree with me on that.

Not a crack at Daicos by the way. I think he's the best first year player I've seen but he's not in the top 30 players in the comp yet while Brayshaw is top 10.

PieLebo87

Hall of Famer
Sep 14, 2005
Endeavour Hills
AFL Club
Collingwood
There are 30 players that are averaging between 25 and 30 disposals this year. Just because they have comparable numbers doesn't mean they are having comparable seasons. I think you'd struggle to find many non pies supporters that would disagree with me on that.

Why go straight to disposals? I wasn’t talking about that. Look at their DE. Daicos creates plays for Collingwood and is equally as important to Collingwood now as Brayshaw is to Freo. I just don’t agree with your ‘by a mile’ part - I’ll watch you backtrack on that in the next post though.

Not a crack at Daicos by the way. I think he's the best first year player I've seen but he's not in the top 30 players in the comp yet while Brayshaw is top 10.
I know you’re not having a crack at Daicos and you probably rate him, but don’t understand your line about Brayshaw having a better season ‘by a mile’.

marcmurphy3

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Why go straight to disposals? I wasn’t talking about that. Look at their DE. Daicos creates plays for Collingwood and is equally as important to Collingwood now as Brayshaw is to Freo. I just don’t agree with your ‘by a mile’ part - I’ll watch you backtrack on that in the next post though.

I know you’re not having a crack at Daicos and you probably rate him, but don’t understand your line about Brayshaw having a better season ‘by a mile’.

In my view he is having a better season by a mile You clearly you disagree. Fair enough. Don't think I backtracked at all.