List Mgmt. Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't thought of that. After the drafts started, can you trade down for more points and have more point carrying picks than list vacancies?
Yep, as far as I know. For example: we go in with our current 4 picks, NM bids pick one, we have 5 minutes to match that bid. We trade our future 3rd rounder for a 2021 3rd rounder and/or trade our 2nd round WBD pick for 2 or more picks of greater value. Obviously, the club trading those picks we need list spaces to hold those picks, therefore they'd end up with that WBD 2nd rounder plus they'd have to select another player at the end of the draft or rookie draft.

We just have to tee up those deals prior to draft night and have them ready to go.

Yep, as far as I know. For example: we go in with our current 4 picks, NM bids pick one, we have 5 minutes to match that bid. We trade our future 3rd rounder for a 2021 3rd rounder and/or trade our 2nd round WBD pick for 2 or more picks of greater value. Obviously, the club trading those picks we need list spaces to hold those picks, therefore they'd end up with that WBD 2nd rounder plus they'd have to select another player at the end of the draft or rookie draft.

We just have to tee up those deals prior to draft night and have them ready to go.
Yes a lot of staging maneuvers prior to draft night.

His old man was a champion person as well as a champion footballer, Peter has instilled his values into his boys.
I used to play pool with Ned, Chrisso and Peter. Really nice guys. Not surprised they all achieved success after football.
A big night was a couple of drinks and playing pool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been grinning from high to low for the last 24 hrs. Bring on day 1 pre-season!
Looking forward to the training reports Jen. You might need to have a section just for Nick.

My father often tells a story of his dad coming home from Peter's first practice and telling him about the consensus he and some of the other old fellas (former players and other members of the committee) had come to - that we had something special on our hands.

Hopefully Nick is of the same vein.

Can confirm without doubt he’ll be a Pie next year. The young bloke sent me an email himself. Nice of the young chap really.
What if we are caught in breach of our salary cap next week.
We are still paying Cory Gault & Blair off the books.
We are not allowed to participate in the first 2 rounds of the draft.
We haven’t had a shock event for quite some time…probably overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back