List Mgmt. Nick Daicos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zorbadunde

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sounds like you need to calm the farm as well. All the draft points for his year. Wow

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Considering my job is to recruit kids for football, and I’ve had over 20-30 kids drafted in the last three years. I think I’ve got a good perspective on is needed. I don’t need to calm down. Just as Jack Mahonney and Matt Rowell where picked up 4 years ago as prodigious talents. Nick is at the same level at the same age.

They will be matching a top 10 pick in his year.

Last edited:

legendstatus

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Victory
Considering my job is to recruit kids for football, and I’ve had over 20-30 kids drafted in the last three years. I think I’ve got a good perspective on is needed. I don’t need to calm down. Just as Jack Mahonney and Matt Rowell where picked up 4 years ago as prodigious talents. Nick is at the same level at the same age.

They will be matching a top 10 pick in his year.
Calm down, he will be a top pick I get, caught up with a few of the Oakleigh Boys today and they all agree he’ll be top 5

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vicky Park

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Seven pages in and Nick is still two (?) years off drafting. Not much pressure.o_O

I've seen him kicking with his mates during breaks at the VFL, while watching his big brother play. Slotting goals from impossible angles, showing off, basking in that Daicos sheen. And I've pumped up his tyres too. But half in jest.

Nick may or may not come on, but fortunately for us his parents have their heads screwed on and will make sure that he stays balanced and focused and brings the right attitude to the club...

On that glorious future day when we draft him!:D

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Seven pages in and Nick is still two (?) years off drafting. Not much pressure.o_O

I've seen him kicking with his mates during breaks at the VFL, while watching his big brother play. Slotting goals from impossible angles, showing off, basking in that Daicos sheen. And I've pumped up his tyres too. But half in jest.

Nick may or may not come on, but fortunately for us his parents have their heads screwed on and will make sure that he stays balanced and focused and brings the right attitude to the club...

On that glorious future day when we draft him!:D
I’m expecting him to out do Stephenson first year.
I’m expecting him to inherit jumper 35 and keep it.
I’m expecting him to be called the Marvel (PC and all that and tie into some lucrative Marvel Stadium deal)
I’m expecting the media to compare him to dad every passage of play.
I’m expecting one quiet game and some on big footy to say he’s over rated.
I’m expecting KM to pass on him on his draft board

:p:D:p

But no pressure

AFL Club
Collingwood
And one J Greening can be placed above both of them. Biggest tragedy in a footy sense I have seen
John greening, a real terribly football tragedy.

Despicable act of the lowest form by his opponent.

I’m a bit too young to remember him, just what people say.

Dreadful act by the st kilda low life.

jonbe54

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
John greening, a real terribly football tragedy.

Despicable act of the lowest form by his opponent.

I’m a bit too young to remember him, just what people say.

Dreadful act by the st kilda low life.
The worst part of the whole thing was the creep who king hit John was put on the honour roll at St Kilda - was soooooo happy when we tore them a new one in '10 - shitstain of a club.

Last edited:

jonbe54

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood

TradeDraft

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #175
All sadly true - not mentioned was that Alan Jeans was a copper so strong belief that his mates squashed the affair.

Jeans had a well known philosophy - if an opposition player was starring . . . take him out . . . period.

No proof is possible but the truth is widely suspected.
Didn't Jeans tell O'Dae to smash Greening?

Top Bottom