List Mgmt. Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is 15 Years Old but I talking to a mate who keeps me up to date how he is Going.

He is playing Under 16's Footy and Looked what he did over the weekend:

psvnG_F8.jpg

Very Promising

Really don't need a thread on someone 3 plus years away. A post in the trade and draft thread would be have been suffice.

That is just about 2017 Trade/Draft Stuff.

What ever Happened to the Future Magpie Threads we use to have here?

Against what quality opposition?
Probably against some group of 15 year olds who are just playing for fun while the opposition is starting to get more serious. In my U16s team we lost each week. Any loss by less than 100 points was considered a good performance. Blokes would routinely kick 10+ against us. Having uneven junior competitions isn't good for anyone.

What I guess I'm trying to say is that the only performances that matter at that age is representative footy, not club footy.

But I echo the sentiments that this definitely isn't thread worthy.

Probably against some group of 15 year olds who are just playing for fun while the opposition is starting to get more serious. In my U16s team we lost each week. Any loss by less than 100 points was considered a good performance. Blokes would routinely kick 10+ against us. Having uneven junior competitions isn't good for anyone.

What I guess I'm trying to say is that the only performances that matter at that age is representative footy, not club footy.

But I echo the sentiments that this definitely isn't thread worthy.

It is still better sign then if he couldn't get a kick, last I checked he was playing a grade above his age group, although not sure if he still is this season .

Lets put it this way Josh never did anything like that and he looks a bloody gem.

Thanks TradeDraft for the update.

We need a distraction!

TradeDraft, I saw Nick mucking around with his mates at our first VFL game at Coburg this year, during the breaks. His mates kept feeding him the ball and he kicked goal after goal from all angles! At least 10 while I was watching. He had the ball on a string.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need a distraction!

TradeDraft, I saw Nick mucking around with his mates at our first VFL game at Coburg this year, during the breaks. His mates kept feeding him the ball and he kicked goal after goal from all angles! At least 10 while I was watching. He had the ball on a string.

Just play him.

We need a distraction!

Father Son

At least we have that.

As an aside who is the last gun player as a son we have had from father Son?

Travis Cloke is the obvious.

We are awaiting the Moore era but it is yet to materialise.

NICK DAICOS... NICK DAICOS !

I SEE IT, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IT! 12 GOALS AGAINST TOM FROM EAST MULVERN FC !

Leave Tommy alone! I get updates from a mate who tells me how he's going and apparently he goes alright!

Look there is a reason the Father Son academy is called the Daicos Academy. When he is old enough he will be drafted to the Pies. People I know who have been involved with both say that Nick is far better than Josh at the same age

lol all the negativity in this thread when all TD is trying to do is bring some positive news to this board after what really has been a tough week for the club. Ease up guys, regardless of opposition (which we are just assuming were spuds) 12 goals in a game is a great achievement.
Just trying to bring some perspective. At junior level when you're side is winning by 100+ points, a 12 goal performance isn't that note worthy. I mean it's still a fantastic game that Nick should be very proud of. But not something that AFL fans should be celebrating as some sort of indicator of future AFL performance.

I guess as someone who played in multiple 100 point wins and even more 100+ point losses, I see big bags in those games as not being as significant

Just trying to bring some perspective. At junior level when you're side is winning by 100+ points, a 12 goal performance isn't that note worthy. I mean it's still a fantastic game that Nick should be very proud of. But not something that AFL fans should be celebrating as some sort of indicator of future AFL performance.

I guess as someone who played in multiple 100 point wins and even more 100+ point losses, I see big bags in those games as not being as significant

sshhhh. kicking bags in 15+ goal wins was my specialty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back