Nick Holland Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

As reported yesterday, and confirmed in today's Shun, all Hawks players have re-signed with the exception of Rawlings....who is close.
Players have agreed to new/modified contracts which will sort the salary cap meaning that NO-ONE needs to go.
Not Holland, not even Harford if we want to keep them.

Rawlings is sorting things out but he's the only one left of the Hawks "up for grabs". Inside word is he will accept 2-year contract with one modification by GF.

Again, the Hawks have fixed their probs and kept their ship afloat. The FAMILY club does it again :D

Good to see you have kept the same list together that has failed over the last two years.

And you have the nerve to slam Cat supporters for accepting poor performance.

Originally posted by morgoth
Good to see you have kept the same list together that has failed over the last two years.

And you have the nerve to slam Cat supporters for accepting poor performance.

Jealousy :) I'm just stating that the FAMILY club keeps it's players happy...players that could make the eight next year...unlike the cats

Green is such a bad colour isn't it? On you it looks good tho *cough*

Ummm Sundog why the hell would I be jealous of the Dawks? My team is about to play in the prelim so yeah I would much rather be in your position :rolleyes:

I actually think Geelong has more hope than the Dawks at this point, these guys have delivered nothing and you cling to them like they are the Brissy Lions players. Should have taken the opportunity to have a clean out.

The Dawks fans are wrapped with their teams performance...in the VFL. You can tell by the swell of numbers and the prescence of the Cheer Squad that have appeared over the last 2 years thanks to all that dissapointment from the big league. They might just take up a Box Hill membership next year and forget Hawthorn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Nick Holland Trade

Originally posted by jacqui9
You are an absolute space cadet OneBalledPie

Have you thought about seeking professional help??

Yeah such a silly comment because Nick Holland is one of the gun big men in the comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back