ATP Nick Kyrgios

Saudi Arabia is not a good place for a woman.

Hey, money is money. Don't blame him for taking it.

They seem to have had a great time in Saudi Arabia actually. Gets to take the money and not be around Hewitt, two positives. He's realistic he has probably 2-3 years left, so not taking the money would be dumb. Gets to spend it with his girl too, think they are doing some European vacation together now.

I love how Nick is only playing the French Open in 2023 because the other half wants to see Paris.

She better see all the sights before the end of round 1 lol

Actually, Kyrgios is decent on clay, so if he gets a good draw then he can make his way through the draw. I have a question. Would Kyrgios have won the Newcombe Medal if he won Wimbledon ? My answer is no.

If he won Wimbledon he would have but he got trounced in the final there. End of the day Barty won the AO and no one cares about doubles. Honestly without google can you tell us the no1 ranked doubles team? Only reason I know the Womens one is I like Kreijikova

I'm surprised Costeen doesn't want to see Rome or Madrid as well. I think she has been great for Nick but agree she might want to do Paris in a day tour.

She can go there as many times as she wants when Nick retires which is probably not that far away.

Back