ATP Nick Kyrgios

Remove this Banner Ad

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Tuart Hill, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
No he sabotaged FAA's interview at Wimbledon I doubt he would of done that to a lot of other players. FAA was too nice to say piss off you loss.
Not sure if the boys do get to end of finals they will go as it will be in Turn albeit not on clay.
Unfortunately Thansis is just as bad.

AlwaysHawks15

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I watched that game and find it funny that a salty Venus has a go at Krygios when Venus carried on like an absolute ******* at times too, the crowd turned on him completely during the second set when he started taunted them.

Clearly he couldn’t handle playing in such a hostile environment when he’s only ever used to playing in front of his Mum and a couple of randos before they realise they’re at the wrong court.

The pros never get distracted by that crap and maintain their composure.
You wonder alot of his salty bitter comments could be attributed to not being good enough himself to be a singles player so when he sees someone with twice the talent he has and is wasting it he can't handle it and it rubs him up the wrong way.

AlwaysHawks15

Premiership Player
Nov 12, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The comments about Nick never being serious are rubbish. Once he realised you actually have to have the right mindset and the will to put in the hard work in order to win Grand Slams and not just rely on prodigious talent he shut up shop. Same thing happened with Tomic. He was serious early in his career absolutely. Than he worked out " I can still make alot of money by being a showman and winning the occasional tournament and thats what im going to do". Which is what we see today.

getthefooty

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
The comments about Nick never being serious are rubbish. Once he realised you actually have to have the right mindset and the will to put in the hard work in order to win Grand Slams and not just rely on prodigious talent he shut up shop. Same thing happened with Tomic. He was serious early in his career absolutely. Than he worked out " I can still make alot of money by being a showman and winning the occasional tournament and thats what im going to do". Which is what we see today.

It's not a bad outlook though. Not working hard whilst making heaps of cash. Sign me up.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
The Kokk and the King.. in their first joint photoshoot.. 2 of the greats.. that's it mate.. forget about it mate.. forget about it mate.

Daily Telegraph.. enjoy..

Screenshot_20220223-064733_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The King is switched on in this one.. Delbonis and now Ruud.. has yet to lose a set.. through to the round of 16.. go lad.

yaco55

Hall of Famer
Jul 25, 2007
hong kong
AFL Club
Essendon
Most important thing is he has built up his ranking so no need for more wildcards - Kyrgios has only ever reached one final of a Master's 1000 tournament.

torq

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Time for lengthy suspensions from the tour for umpire abuse. It's ugly to watch and a terrible example for kids. Fines are meaningless for multi-millionaires like Kyrgios and Zverev. Jim Carrey said the Oscar attendees applauding Will Smith were spineless and the ATP & WTA are no different. The tail wags the dog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Tuart Hill, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Unfortunately AT:p cannot afford to lose any star power for their tournaments due to the three playing less tournaments especially if Novak is not able to participant due to not being vaccinated. At least make the players attend anger management meetings. TBH Krygios wouldn't care if he got suspended Sasha would. I didn't see the meltdown but why wasn't I'm surprised. Seriously I would not like to be around him if you didn't agree with him.

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
How funny is the King.. not playing in the French this yr cause he's got other commitments.. but playing in the French next yr cause his girlfriend wants to visit Paris.

One of a kind.

matt_897

Premium Platinum
Aug 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
NY Jets, Man U, Australian Tennis
How funny is the King.. not playing in the French this yr cause he's got other commitments.. but playing in the French next yr cause his girlfriend wants to visit Paris.

One of a kind.

I mean, he did win a clay court match this morning.....

It's more funny assuming that he will still be with this one in 15 months time....

BringouttheGimp

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I mean, he did win a clay court match this morning.....

It's more funny assuming that he will still be with this one in 15 months time....

And hasn't played on clay for 3 yrs apparently.. just a funny bloke.

torq

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Time for lengthy suspensions from the tour for umpire abuse. It's ugly to watch and a terrible example for kids. Fines are meaningless for multi-millionaires like Kyrgios and Zverev. Jim Carrey said the Oscar attendees applauding Will Smith were spineless and the ATP & WTA are no different. The tail wags the dog.

I must have more influence on the ATP than I realised.

Stop the tantrums! Kyrgios and Zverev are reprimanded by the ATP

I'm starting a pool on Nick's first default and/or suspension. When's his next tournament?

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Tuart Hill, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Now Krygios is the best on grass, better than Fed and Novak. Good grief is there no getting past his ego. The bloke has serious mental problems.

Yes he could be the best on grass but due to the fact he won't get a coach he won't get past the early rounds. How the hail does he think he can workout how to play Alcaraz if he doesn't have a proper coach or doesn't even watch tennis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad