ATP Nick Kyrgios

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
recent US Open loss was his worst in a slam ever(not including retirements). A guy like him shouldn't get bagelled.

his recent form is bad. he will want to bank some points soon or else he might just drift away like Tomic. Wonder when he is coming back home. Will he stick around for Indian Wells.

Alesana

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
a good delete by someone.

1 point to Ruud.

For context in case people dont know, Nick has been complaining bout the number of clay tournaments around this time of year. Doesnt see the point of playing clay outside clay season.

On top of that, Ruud and Nick has had beef a couple of years ago as well. Can't exactly remember the context of that one.
Can't remember where it was but Nick threw some chairs and took the piss in that match. Ruud played 100% serious and celebrated over the top like a flog when he won (against someone who wasn't trying).

The problem is people keep looking at him as a tennis player. He is an entertainer first, tennis player second. I watch him because I want to be entertained, not because I want to watch tennis. If I want to purely watch tennis I'll watch the guys in the top 10.

Jun 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
recent US Open loss was his worst in a slam ever(not including retirements). A guy like him shouldn't get bagelled.

his recent form is bad. he will want to bank some points soon or else he might just drift away like Tomic. Wonder when he is coming back home. Will he stick around for Indian Wells.
He’s irrelevant and narcissistic. Tennis is a mental game above everything else, he doesn’t have the mental fortitude to succeed so he makes excuses. For every Novak or Jordan there are another 1000 or more with greater abilities that don’t make it because they don’t have the mental strength to make it happen.

Kyrgios aside from being a disgrace is also an average tennis player. Some say he’s entertaining, that I can agree with…but you may as well just watch WWE.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth

Alesana

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Kyrgios is now ranked 97 - He's ranking may continue to fall which means either qualifying or a wildcard for the Oz Open
Will be close, 58 points clear of #104 and doesn't have any points coming off. I have no doubt they'd give him a WC but it's a shame that it would go to someone who could so easily gain direct acceptance

Watching the 2017 Miami Masters final on BEIN before between Fed and Nadal, back in the days Nick made the SF and lost a thriller to Fed.

One of my favourite matches

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth

I have said in the past that I do not totally agree with the vax mandates for unessential(health) workers. I think the "cancel AO" is a bit of the mouth moving too fast and taking the piss which is what Nick loves to do. but alas, this is what will make news and it makes perfect headline

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
I love the guy. He and Monfils are the two great entertainers in tennis.

And yes, I am fully aware and have come to terms with the fact that the guy is an absolute penis.

John McEnroe is my all-time favourite player and one of my few sporting heroes which possibly explains why I am drawn to Kyrgios.

Back