Recommitted Nick Larkey [re-signed until end of 2021]

Remove this Banner Ad

Him and brown are similar and I can't see them working well in the same team. I like him as a player and was very very good in the vfl last year

Hopefully he stays in the side and doesn't tell us to GGF at seasons end. Seems to have a bit of an aggressive streak which I think the best KP's have, potential is there.

There was some mail on our board recently that he’s not happy at North and wants out due to lack of opportunity. No idea of the validity and if he stays in the team his view could change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like the ideal replacement for Roughie at Hawthorn. North may very well have a battle on their hands to retain him, if he keeps up his promising for.

Problem is him and Ben Brown are very similar. They are better having a more mobile tall forward than larkey

Him and brown are similar and I can't see them working well in the same team. I like him as a player and was very very good in the vfl last year

They're working brilliantly together, Mason Wood too.

With a better midfield and half forward line sending it in - and that's coming along nicely - Larks will feast.

There was some mail on our board recently that he’s not happy at North and wants out due to lack of opportunity. No idea of the validity and if he stays in the team his view could change.

I wouldn't have blamed him, friggin Scott playing Campbell ahead of him.

But he's locked in starting 18 now, we will re-sign him and he'll play 200 games.

big forward/2nd ruck, is vital player, very versatile. Brown and Woods the better key position forwards but Larkey adds extra height and can play ruck. Also he played fullback in the VFL so even more options.

Not many key forwards his age going as well as he is, probably Naughton the only one that springs to mind.

It will get done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back