Recommitted Nick Larkey [re-signed until end of 2021]

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
Young KPP ... showed he has potential and is OCC... Drafted at P73.. have to be worth more than that now...

Screen Shot 2019-04-27 at 1.30.46 pm.png

Warhorse

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Him and brown are similar and I can't see them working well in the same team. I like him as a player and was very very good in the vfl last year

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hopefully he stays in the side and doesn't tell us to GGF at seasons end. Seems to have a bit of an aggressive streak which I think the best KP's have, potential is there.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There was some mail on our board recently that he’s not happy at North and wants out due to lack of opportunity. No idea of the validity and if he stays in the team his view could change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Seems like the ideal replacement for Roughie at Hawthorn. North may very well have a battle on their hands to retain him, if he keeps up his promising for.

Warhorse

Premiership Player
Sep 23, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Problem is him and Ben Brown are very similar. They are better having a more mobile tall forward than larkey

Him and brown are similar and I can't see them working well in the same team. I like him as a player and was very very good in the vfl last year

They're working brilliantly together, Mason Wood too.

With a better midfield and half forward line sending it in - and that's coming along nicely - Larks will feast.

There was some mail on our board recently that he’s not happy at North and wants out due to lack of opportunity. No idea of the validity and if he stays in the team his view could change.

I wouldn't have blamed him, friggin Scott playing Campbell ahead of him.

But he's locked in starting 18 now, we will re-sign him and he'll play 200 games.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
big forward/2nd ruck, is vital player, very versatile. Brown and Woods the better key position forwards but Larkey adds extra height and can play ruck. Also he played fullback in the VFL so even more options.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Not many key forwards his age going as well as he is, probably Naughton the only one that springs to mind.

It will get done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back