Remove this Banner Ad

Shaneprice97

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
Brilliant, im a huge fan of Open Mike and just earlier this year wondered when Mike would get some of the 2010 Premiership side on the show, im looking forward to it.

Just seen the commercial for it on fox footy.

Curious to see if the comments made by Matthew Scarlett will be mentioned.

If i recall something along the lines of saying he “Hated Maxwell” and that the “Entire team(Geelong) hated him too” which i honestly think is completely unclassy and untrue. Im pretty sure i heard Maxwell had a good relationship with Jimmy Bartel to begin with, so i’d like to here Jimmys comments on that one.

Scarlett seems like genuinely weird/boring individual who doesnt have much life outside of football. I doubt Maxwel shares the same hatred for Scarlett, he’s a much classier and an all round better bloke, Scarlett seems like the type who wont talk to you unless you make the effort, and then makes you wish you didnt bother trying.

Curious to see if the comments made by Matthew Scarlett will be mentioned.

If i recall something along the lines of saying he “Hated Maxwell” and that the “Entire team(Geelong) hated him too” which i honestly think is completely unclassy and untrue. Im pretty sure i heard Maxwell had a good relationship with Jimmy Bartel to begin with, so i’d like to here Jimmys comments on that one.

Scarlett seems like genuinely weird/boring individual who doesnt have much life outside of football. I doubt Maxwel shares the same hatred for Scarlett, he’s a much classier and an all round better bloke, Scarlett seems like the type who wont talk to you unless you make the effort, and then makes you wish you didnt bother trying.
Scarlett is a poor excuse for a human.

Never really cared much for Open Mike until tonight. Looking forward to it. Although no doubt for die-hards like most of us here, everything he says will be already known :p

Wonder if he will say he has come back to Collingwood to help us because we were making stupid decisions.

He literally told me to my face at Emirates Stakes day in 2016 that we were making stupid decisions, even though I was just a nobody who got dragged up by my missus to meet him even though I had no interest in annoying him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never really cared much for Open Mike until tonight. Looking forward to it. Although no doubt for die-hards like most of us here, everything he says will be already known :p

Wonder if he will say he has come back to Collingwood to help us because we were making stupid decisions.

He literally told me to my face at Emirates Stakes day in 2016 that we were making stupid decisions, even though I was just a nobody who got dragged up by my missus to meet him even though I had no interest in annoying him!

Maxy doesn't mince words eh? Always a straight-shooter, always a class bloke. Old Spice will testify how much time outside of footy he gave to footy nuffies and never once treated you anything other than equal.

Maxy doesn't mince words eh? Always a straight-shooter, always a class bloke. Old Spice will testify how much time outside of footy he gave to footy nuffies and never once treated you anything other than equal.

Yeah, most defs. In fact I made him kiss my hand and he never once objected.

Going round to the folks place to watch it tonight as I don't have foxtel. Going to chuck this on beforehand. highly recommend this doco, I'm sure the draw well be one of the key talking points tonight.

Interested if he explained what those stupid decisions were?

Not doing a sleepover at work tonight so i didnt have foxtel to watch it, hopefully someone can upload it to youtube or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back