Nov 26, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man utd, miami dolphins
Beamsy was tuning in <3

E1F305CE-3230-47B8-A7DD-EE39567245E3.png

3/5. I would not recommend watching it other than the fact he's Collingwood royalty. It wasn't as hard hitting as some of his previous interviewees and he stalled when mentioning Mick/Ed/Bucks contract arrangement, he could have been more honest if he wasn't entrusted to keep his thoughts private, and for as long as he remains employed.

I did get the impression about Maxwell's career at Collingwood was not as fruitful as he would have liked. The fact he could have won 2 premierships as captain will always labour in his mind.
I got the impression he was much closer to Team Bucks than Team Mick, yet Sheehan was pushing the throw Bucks under the bus line as much as possible. Maxy didn’t allow the interview to be as hard hitting because he didn’t stand for Mike’s bull crap.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I love Nick but that was the most boring Open Mike I've ever watched.
Mike Sh is so over rated.
Not dreadful but pretty average as an interviewer.
And he's quite ignorant for a supposed football expert.
He's Boring.
And having Nick as a guest isn't going to up the excitement factor.
Sounded very ho hum.

Mukesh

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2014
Kalapathar, Havelock Island
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mike Sh is so over rated.
Not dreadful but pretty average as an interviewer.
And he's quite ignorant for a supposed football expert.
He's Boring.
And having Nick as a guest isn't going to up the excitement factor.
Sounded very ho hum.

A wasted opportunity really... Sheahan is rapidly becoming irrelevant..

Justlokan

All Australian
Aug 24, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Everton
Maxy and Bucks should have a Skype session with Jurgen Klopp. The master at uniting a city.. a team.. and giving players free reign to express themselves on the pitch.. this bloke's game style is ultra aggressive and balistic.. bit like ours.

Get some ideas from the great man.

The true measure of a coach is to overachieve with an average/good side.. he's always managed to do that.

As an Everton supporter it hurts me to say that you're right about Klopp. That man is a genius.

COYB

ottoman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2014
Istanbul
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was a boring as fire truck interview.
If you haven't seen it then don't waste your time.
Lame questions.
Just rehashing the same old and outdated crap.

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
Last edited:
Mar 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are you telling me there's nothing to gain from having a session with Klopp? It's not about implementing every single one of his ideas.. it's ideas that you can relate to.

Klopps results speak for themselves. Brilliant mind and coach. His players give him 110%.

If we're getting ideas from Belamy.. why not Klopp.. he's absolute world class.. world class players are banging on his door for a chance to play under him.

Not sure about any of that.

I just reckon the bloke is a loony. Comes across as unstable and I wouldn't want our coaching staff anywhere near him.

His football sure does look good. Although it won't win anything significant.

Back