Toast Nick Riewoldt on MasterChef

MordySaint

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm super proud that this guy is a Saint.

All class, an absolute asset to our club.

Promotes his family, his kids, his state, his club and a winner in everything that he does.

The quicker he gets back to us in some sort of capacity, the better our club will be.

From his Tassie scallop pie to his Dippy eggs, he's bloody awesome in everything that he does.

I'm hoping for another trophy in the Riewoldt cabinet.

MordySaint

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think Tilly Ramsay has it in the bag! But yeah rooey is doing a great job...he's got plenty of charisma

True, he's got some stiff competition.

Just reminds me how talented the bloke he is and what an incredible leader he was and still is.

I watch it pretty much for him (and the comic value of Rebecca Gibney and Archie Thompson). He really is a true Saint and I don't think it's an accident he wound up with a purple apron the other week!

MordySaint

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
unfortunately, no

top 3.

i find it unfair

On the ad they had her making Creme Brûlée, pretty basic s**t, looked like Rooey went haute cuisine minimalist with a teaspoon full of finely sliced food on a giant plate.

I was hoping vainly for an Archie, Rebecca, Roo granny (that would've been epic), would've settled for Tilly, Rebecca, Roo. Think if he brings his best on the day he'll smoke the others.

Back