Toast Nick Riewoldt on MasterChef

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge cheers in our house when he won, almost like winning a footy game.

He's ascending in my books to the greatest ever Saint.

For the people who watched the show, I think it got a real insight into the true identity of Nick.

He is a competitive beast. The masterchef win meant so much to him.

He is a true gentleman. The job he has done with Maddies Vision and trying to find a cure for Bone Marrow failure is just so inspiring.

He is pure St Kilda and we burn strong in his heart. He thinks about the 3 grand finals every day, the missed opportunities and the desire to win one. I think it is only a matter of time before he returns to finish the job he started.

For the people who watched the show, I think it got a real insight into the true identity of Nick.

He is a true gentleman. The job he has done with Maddies Vision and trying to find a cure for Bone Marrow failure is just so inspiring.

He is pure St Kilda and we burn strong in his heart. He thinks about the 3 grand finals every day, the missed opportunities and the desire to win one. I think it is only a matter of time before he returns to finish the job he started.
Imagine the look on his face when he coaches his sons to a premiership

The way he would get around everyone as well, offering help or encouragement was just classy too. You can tell what a natural leader and team player he is.

The way he would get around everyone as well, offering help or encouragement was just classy too. You can tell what a natural leader and team player he is.

I didn't watch but heard him on SEN today, he comes across as a quality guy who is respectful and considered but still 100% straight line competitive. Great man to have associated with our club. He's a statesman.

Well done to Riewoldt , he is an asset to your club.
Very nice bloke all round.
Not a fan of Masterchef but I watched to see if he won.
Final won a Grand final, of sorts.

Well done to Riewoldt , he is an asset to your club.
Very nice bloke all round.
Not a fan of Masterchef but I watched to see if he won.
Final won a Grand final, of sorts.
3b75813af2350e14a3403e46e8539c3cb2f8d44e36b0a0ff450203ef80b42b2c.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back