Nick Riewoldt signs with Fox Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

i would think Joey would be in consideration for a gig at 7... he is a pretty polished media performer..

i might be alone but i dont mind Bruce calling the game you can tell he at least does the research and knows the players he is calling .. he does go a little bit creepy uncle some times with his ooozing over certain players but hes alright
BT just does my head in ... he spends so much of the call trying to build excitment pumping it up when it really doesnt need that. its like every call he makes he is trying to make it one of those iconic "LEO BARRY YOU STAR" type moments even when the team is just chipping it around the back line. his player nicknames get a little over the top too but i think that cause i cant remember their real names...
Dermie is paid per word im sure of it... he just dribbles on blah blah blah his over analysis over every minunte part of the game is painful..
DB: "see what he is doing there is very clever only the top line players would think to move in that way its an instinct you cant teach and it brings his team mates into the contest"
US at home : "he went to the interchange bench"

personally im a big fan of the old boys like Sandy Roberts calls the game pure and simple footy to me is exciting enough i dont need a cheerleader to build it up

Agree with you on Dermott
I love Bt
Listening to Bruce is like listening to a sick old man drooling over young men

Remove this Banner Ad

Back