Autopsy Nick Robertson says Gold Coast are "soft" (Only vanilla types allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe call them soft after you’ve played and beaten them. Dumb and poorly timed to do it immediately before the match, even though you may be right. Absolutely nothing to be gained. Just fires up the opposition if they’ve got any gonads at all.

Nothing wrong with speaking your mind. Especially if it's true.
Absolutely! And nick is 100% correct. Nothing wrong with generating a bit of feeling between the two teams which is desperately needed. Get the feeling a lot Queenslanders support both teams.Not me btw.

Absolutely! And nick is 100% correct. Nothing wrong with generating a bit of feeling between the two teams which is desperately needed. Get the feeling a lot Queenslanders support both teams.Not me btw.

Most QLDers don't care about AFL.

Doubt the coach will be happy with the comments.

Thought we I saw them play Melbourne at the G a couple weeks back they had a real crack. Certainly didn’t seem soft. Yes lacked personnel.

But why is he dumb?

What does the comment have to do with it?
He’s dumb because now he’s poked the bear. Maybe the suns are soft, maybe they are s**t. If you want to win though, why say something that might elicit some sort of response. Even if I’d checked out for the season, as a GC player, I’d be pissed about that and it’d certainly help to find that bit extra.
It’s not like he’s added any insight either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s dumb because now he’s poked the bear. Maybe the suns are soft, maybe they are s**t. If you want to win though, why say something that might elicit some sort of response. Even if I’d checked out for the season, as a GC player, I’d be pissed about that and it’d certainly help to find that bit extra.
It’s not like he’s added any insight either.
I think its totally irrelevant.

He was asked a question, and answered honestly/truthfully.

Of the current players, Nick Robertson has the worst win/loss record. Maybe not the time to start throwing insults hey.
View attachment 544376

Lol what a stat

Anyway I'm all for it. Definitely a nice change from how much they respect the opposition. Fire em up and let's get a good game and possibly even a worthwhile rivalry from it.

Last edited:
Lol what a stat

Anyway I'm all for it. Definitely a nice change from how much they respect the opposition. Fire emblem up and let's get a good game and possibly even a worthwhile rivalry from it.

Great game, Fire Emblem.

I think the AFL should thank him for doing more to promote the Q clash in one comment than the AFL has done in 6 years and millions in trying.

Yeah that's so true in fact I`ve heard everyone wants to watch the big game now to see the Suns response to the totally non-scripted comments!

Yeah that's so true in fact I`ve heard everyone wants to watch the big game now to see the Suns response to the totally non-scripted comments!

Thanks Gil

Remove this Banner Ad

Back