IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Would this be such a story if the woman's occupation was not 'bikini model'

It's an interesting tact for the DPP to use. Will be interesting if such discretion is used in future instances.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

It's an interesting tact for the DPP to use. Will be interesting if such discretion is used in future instances.

Yes it would be a story he is a former AFL footballer in Melbourne. And it was a fairly obvious thing for the DPP to do, considering the previous verdict was on a technicality.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Yes it would be a story he is a former AFL footballer in Melbourne. And it was a fairly obvious thing for the DPP to do, considering the previous verdict was on a technicality.

Fair call re footballer and public interest. However, the media are certainly lapping up any chance to use the phrase 'bikini model'

"I spoke to Samantha Nash, like, I never met a Samantha Nash," Stevens had said.

"Still to this day I don't think a Samantha Nash is actually a Samantha Nash."

Stevens exchanged more than 600 text messages with Ms Nash - who is a real person - in 2012, as well as sending her sexually-explicit photos and a video of himself masturbating, Mr Sim said.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Hellobill

Debutant
Sep 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
if he had actually met her in real life he sure as hell wouldn't of bothered. Bikini model haha what a joke, maybe send a free pair once on insta in exchange for a favorable post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Rorting this time , taking money to build pools then doing the runner .
Classy guy! :rolleyes:

While Steven is obviously dodgy, you really think people might know to Google someone before giving them money up front.

Well you've gotta put water in it moron!
1605022584990.png

StuieG

Debutant
Aug 26, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast

The club hero Jeff Farmer was convicted for beating his missus. Made the news plenty.

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
When the fu** did we slip so far down the ladder that he's not even 'former Carlton star' anymore? Days gone by getting Carlton in there would have got them tonnes of clicks. Now we really are a minnow club.

The Advertiser in Adelaide still managed to link him to Port in their stories. Crows supporters love a salacious Port Player Bad story.

matthew_s

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
The Advertiser in Adelaide still managed to link him to Port in their stories. Crows supporters love a salacious Port Player Bad story.

ooooh poor port.

some current hawk who is marrying some celebrity was referred to an ex eagle in the wa media the other day, the fella in question was on the eagles list for 1 year but never played a game.

its 90% they play up the local connection to give the reader/watches/listener a local connection / impact.

ooooh poor port.

some current hawk who is marrying some celebrity was referred to an ex eagle in the wa media the other day, the fella in question was on the eagles list for 1 year but never played a game.

its 90% they play up the local connection to give the reader/watches/listener a local connection / impact.

Isn't that what I just said?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back