Scandal Nick Stevens may be jailed - Multiple counts of assaulting a woman

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, been an advocate for it for decades.

I do admit that the possibility for wrongful conviction was there in the less scientifically advanced times, however right now, no, I very much doubt it.

You'll probably want me to say there is 100% no chance of wrongful conviction, well I can't, no-body could. That does not change my mind.
This is a joke post right?

Has he paid his penance? No jail time yet

And IF he goes to jail then he obviously has more penance to pay, doesn't he? I wish him the best of luck in getting his life back on track, he has obviously made an error of judgement and hasn't behaved in manner I'd expect of a junior development coach. But he can turn it around and I hope he does. Good luck Nick.

A "mate" I have is "mates" with someone extremely close to Stevens.
During his time at Carlton he would have playboy style partys with all the booze supplied and top notch chicks.
Its quite obvious that he thinks his "s**t dont stink"

So if a bloke has wild parties with lots of booze, drugs and good looking women it means their s**t don't stink.

Where as if a bloke doesn't party and hangs around with fatties it means they are good blokes.

Sorry I don't understand the analogy.

And I'm not defending Stevens here for a minute just pondering your analogy.

So if a bloke has wild parties with lots of booze, drugs and good looking women it means their s**t don't stink.

Where as if a bloke doesn't party and hangs around with fatties it means they are good blokes.

Sorry I don't understand the analogy.

And I'm not defending Stevens here for a minute just pondering your analogy.

Fatties, eh?
Where does one meet these fatties?

Just asking for a friend.

This is a joke post right?

Nope

We all wish that was the case.

He's one of the reasons things like democracy don't work.

That makes no sense, aside from a benevolent dictatorship (which I frankly believe is impossible), democracy is far & away the best form of government.

BTW, the foundation of democracy is parliament serves the will of the public, hold a vote, capital punishment, yes or no, I bet yes wins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Marquee night club is still open there's plenty there on a Fri or Sat night, "apparently".

Thanks, I'll pass that on to my friend ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope

That makes no sense, aside from a benevolent dictatorship (which I frankly believe is impossible), democracy is far & away the best form of government.

BTW, the foundation of democracy is parliament serves the will of the public, hold a vote, capital punishment, yes or no, I bet yes wins

Haha. You think if there was a plebiscite on capital punishment then the 'yes' vote would get up? Would be lucky to crack 10%...

Haha. You think if there was a plebiscite on capital punishment then the 'yes' vote would get up? Would be lucky to crack 10%...

We'll never know because no government will ever be brave enough to do it

And IF he goes to jail then he obviously has more penance to pay, doesn't he? I wish him the best of luck in getting his life back on track, he has obviously made an error of judgement and hasn't behaved in manner I'd expect of a junior development coach. But he can turn it around and I hope he does. Good luck Nick.
An "error of judgement"?

One mistake is an "error of judgement". What Nick Stevens did was not that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back