Nick Stevens - Out of...

Remove this Banner Ad

he will go to carlton. choco has realised that clubs arent willing to give as much as he thought they would. carlton has offered the big $ plus pick 2, which i personally think is too high but theyve done it. something like pick 13 and 30 would have been more to his value

Rucci here in adelaide has reported that prestigiacomo could be worke din the deal. PLEASE CHOCCO NO!!!
We dont need this tall lanky backman, he is no good to us at all!!

Prestigiacomo would be OK, but we'd want something good with him, and there are other clubs with better offers.

presti is going nowhere... Collingwood are out of the race!

so dream on port!

nick stevens will not be at collingoood!

Originally posted by The Clokes
presti is going nowhere... Collingwood are out of the race!

so dream on port!

nick stevens will not be at collingoood!

where the hell did you hear this?,
please quote a source when writing CRAP, if this is your opinion state it AS your opinion not FACT

The only realistic way I can see the Bulldogs getting involved here is if Stevens went into the Pre Season Draft.

If we get Richmond's first pick (6) we could offer that. The club has stated it won't trade pick 4. It would be foolish of us to offer anything else as we have other problems to rectify on our list as a matter of priority. So if Port refuse that then I can't see us getting into a trade.

Nick Stevens is surely a great outside running player but tell Port their dreaming. They are expecting way too much for him.

Yes he would be a great pick up for Collingwood, Essendon, Hawthorn, St Kilda or North Melb as he would fit in as the 3rd or 4th midfielder. Teams like Karlton, Footscray and Melbourne would use him as no. 1 midfielder which is currently beyond his abilities. While he is a very good player he is not the match winner that the lower teams require.

Originally posted by Skoff
Nick Stevens is surely a great outside running player but tell Port their dreaming. They are expecting way too much for him.

Yes he would be a great pick up for Collingwood, Essendon, Hawthorn, St Kilda or North Melb as he would fit in as the 3rd or 4th midfielder. Teams like Karlton, Footscray and Melbourne would use him as no. 1 midfielder which is currently beyond his abilities. While he is a very good player he is not the match winner that the lower teams require.

You're the one dreaming mate, 3rd or 4th midfielder? He'd be the 2nd midfielder at the Pies, 1st or 2nd at Essendon, 2nd at Hawthorn, 2nd at St Kilda and 1st or 2nd at North Melb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Zombie
You're the one dreaming mate, 3rd or 4th midfielder? He'd be the 2nd midfielder at the Pies, 1st or 2nd at Essendon, 2nd at Hawthorn, 2nd at St Kilda and 1st or 2nd at North Melb.

Let me get this straight - Stevens would replace as 1st choice above - Licuria & Lockyer, Hird (is a midfielder) M & J Johnson, Hodge & Mitchell, Harvey, Hayes & Goddard, Harvey, Simpson, Stevens & Grant.

The Hawthorn pair he may tip out next season although after that those two are gunna be well above Stevens. Shannon Grant and Nick Stevens are the same type player although Grant is a better goal kicker so Stevens may just tip him out there. Other than that Nick Stevens is the 3rd or 4th midfielder for those sides.

ramanauskas is 3 times the player of nick stevens

if essendon get him back on deck they will be unstoppable

i hate the thought

Originally posted by Skoff
Let me get this straight - Stevens would replace as 1st choice above - Licuria & Lockyer, Hird (is a midfielder) M & J Johnson, Hodge & Mitchell, Harvey, Hayes & Goddard, Harvey, Simpson, Stevens & Grant.

Licuria and Lockyer? Easily.
Hird? Not a midfielder. M.Johnson? Easily, J.Johnson, on par with or better.
Hodge and Mitchell? Very easily.
Harvey? No, Hayes? Yes, Goddard? Very easily.
Harvey? Yes, Simpson? Equal of atleast, Stevens? Most definately now, Grant? Yes

Originally posted by Arsene Wenger
presti always gives tredders a bath.. Your joking me right

He is not that good, keep him we dont want him

umm, Presti usually plays on treadrea, look at Treadrea's statsa VS the pies over the last couple of years

I think it is fair to say that YES, presti has beaten Treadrea on most occasions

ROUND 10 (17 possies, 8 marks and a goal)
PRELIMINARY FINAL (14 possies, 7 marks and 2 goals, also had no influence and hardly had a kick in the first half when the game was up for grabs)

If the Pies trade for Stevens it will be bad for Port. It will pretty much mean it will be done in the last hour and as a trade of last resort, ie get something rather than nothing.

I do not think the Pies and Stevens will do that as what goes around comes around but you never know. Ball is in Stevens court, if he plays hard ball and goes into the pre-season Port will take the Pie deal just like we took the Swans deal for Davis last year.

Personally I think Melbourne will get him and good luck to both parties, unless we can get another lower first round pick we are out of the race.

Originally posted by morgoth
I do not think the Pies and Stevens will do that as what goes around comes around but you never know. Ball is in Stevens court, if he plays hard ball and goes into the pre-season Port will take the Pie deal just like we took the Swans deal for Davis last year.

How is that possible? He goes into the preseason draft and then port will trade him to Collingwood? Port will take the best trade option from whichever club will give Stevens a decent contract.

Stevens isn't worth what Port are asking, I've said it for 2 weeks he aint worth pick 2 and I hope either he nominates for the pre-season draft and Port get squat, or they have to settle for a lesser trade with Melbourne or the Hawks or whoever.

I just think Presti and a pik is not worth stevens . Port simply do not need him. He owuld be 4th in line behind bishop, wakes and thurstans.

POintless in pursuing him, Port should trade stevens to arsenal for vieira or ljungberg

All jokes aside it hink port will delay til last minute and snap up either
- melb no 5 pik and thompson or smith
- didak from coll wood
- Carltons number 2 pik

Originally posted by Arsene Wenger

All jokes aside it hink port will delay til last minute and snap up either
- melb no 5 pik and thompson or smith
- didak from coll wood
- Carltons number 2 pik

Melbourne cannot trade Nick Smith according to AFL rules, same goes for Daniel Bell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back