Toast Nick Suban

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll take a bloke who fights tooth and nail for our club over a talented front runner any day.

Thanks Subes - it showed that every contest and every game mattered to you. I reckon you were proud every time you ran out in the Dockers jumper and you never once run up the white flag. Respect. :thumbsu:

Who was that bloke that constantly bemoaned us taking him before Mitch Robinson? He was probably correct in the end, but not by the order of magnitude that warranted that level of commentary.

I’d love to see Nic get a gig at another team.
So which club has a spineless midfield?
Oh no, not them. :eek:
He’d get bitten at training every week (assuming the biter isn’t delisted)
:D

Wore the jumper with pride and gave 110% on the field, earns my respect.

I’m disappointed he wasn’t offered another contract. If there was one phrase to describe him, to me it would be “he’s the kind of bloke you’d want with you in the trenches.”

Loyal, would always stick up for and encourage his teammates, he did all he shitty hard work for the benefit of the team.

It was an honour being his buddy this year. I hope he gets another crack at AFL footy with another club.

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kicks a great running goal from outside 50. Need more of our players to do that. Shame Suban never did it on a regular basis.

Has apparently met with GWS?

Would love to see him get another chance, especially at a contender.

He's probably a really good short term fit for them, they have lost a lot of depth this off season so a plug and play guy like him would be good to have on the list as insurance.

I hope pick 2 chooses jumper number 8

If the likes of Sam Reid can get the odd game.. Suban should be a shoe in to get 10+

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back