MRP NicNat Watch. Tribunal Edition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ME ME ME

Debutant
Sep 23, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
a $2000 fine for both players.....next please.

I can't wait to hear what moronic decision Michael Christian will make. If collingwood loses, he will suspend NN

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Both Merrett and Naitanui have been reported by the umpires, meaning the AFL Review Centre cannot make a decision tonight on the incident and must wait for the reports from the ground.

Looking forward to the conspiracy theories if NN gets a week and we do end up playing Collingwood next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

twce13

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
How funny are the vic chumps, saying different rules for nicnat anyone else would get a week. Meanwhile im.pretty sure nicnat is the only player in the league Who got suspended for being bigger then a bloke he tackled.

ZergMinion

Club Legend
Feb 5, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Fremantle (AFLW)
Redman gave yeo a whack accross the face in a marking contest in the last quarter . 1 min later redman free kick because yeo has him on the ground mma style making him his bitch.
That happened right in front of me (the hit, not the MMA). Redman got Yeo on the chin with a fist. Yeo did not appreciate it.

ziad

Brownlow Medallist
May 2, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
umpires havent been perporting foqr fractured larynx then suddenly hair ulling? Well this is a girl dog act but reporting?
My theory, AFL told them to report because they didnt trust the new bunker

Top Bottom