MRP / Trib. NicNat Watch. Tribunal Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Nic unfortuantly has the genetics that make him big and 2 two he needs a bit of size being a player that relies on power. Other players who rely on their power tend tend to be beasts as well. Dangerfield and even Shuey are very big for their size and position.
Some time ago I was accused of "casual racism" by a couple of the easily aggrieved on this site for making an almost identical comment regarding NNs "genetics". I reckon you will get away with it though Vishy!

There is a stirring in my strides...

"With more than three weeks until the opening finals round, the 29-year-old looks a strong chance to return provided there are no setbacks in his rehabilitation. "

Some time ago I was accused of "casual racism" by a couple of the easily aggrieved on this site for making an almost identical comment regarding NNs "genetics". I reckon you will get away with it though Vishy!
Vishy is not a racist. He may be a movie spoiler, a Freo scarf wearer, a communist and a racist- but he is NOT a pr0n star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine Nic Nat and Yeo, two blokes that actually look to hurt players (fairly) in a GF without the risk of being suspended for a GF.

Those two are seriously intimidating tacklers. I like to consider myself a fairly sturdy footballer, but I'd be absolutely s**tting myself having Nic Nat on my hammer.

IIRC both Nic Nat and Yeo ambushed Dustin Martin last year at Optus.

As someone with similar genetics i realise this. I weigh 100kg and am only 182cm. Still explosive and fast, but i also know when i am eating well and training alot more cardio and i can get down to 90kg i feel like a ninja. Sure you lose some strength, but your explosivness makes upnfor it. Younger nic is a good example. Still very imtimidating and explosive. Yet 10kg lighter
I remember meeting Nic just after he was drafted. A leaner kid yes but his elbows were bigger than my knees.
He has decent quad definition in the striding photo - I suspect he is isnt over weight.

Oh geez really?

You're going there? * me the world is ****ed

just remebering nic after the 15 qf and him being in tears. the sorrow on his face after losing his mum only to then lose the gf and have the massive setbacks in the last few years

if he won the flag i doubt thered be many dry eyes at the g or in perth.

just remebering nic after the 15 qf and him being in tears. the sorrow on his face after losing his mum only to then lose the gf and have the massive setbacks in the last few years

if he won the flag i doubt thered be many dry eyes at the g or in perth.
I'd definitely go through a box or two of tissues.

I might even cry, too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back