MRP / Trib. NicNat Watch. Tribunal Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

a $2000 fine for both players.....next please.

I can't wait to hear what moronic decision Michael Christian will make. If collingwood loses, he will suspend NN

Both Merrett and Naitanui have been reported by the umpires, meaning the AFL Review Centre cannot make a decision tonight on the incident and must wait for the reports from the ground.

Looking forward to the conspiracy theories if NN gets a week and we do end up playing Collingwood next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How funny are the vic chumps, saying different rules for nicnat anyone else would get a week. Meanwhile im.pretty sure nicnat is the only player in the league Who got suspended for being bigger then a bloke he tackled.

Free kick to NN. Yeo overturned it flying the flag. But angry Yeo is good Yeo. I'll allow it
Redman gave yeo a whack accross the face in a marking contest in the last quarter . 1 min later redman free kick because yeo has him on the ground mma style making him his bitch.

Is that standing room area for actual members of the club, or some special area for winners of comps etc.?
Those particular ones are outside a private/sponsor room. Goes around into the field club on that whole area of that wing.

umpires havent been perporting foqr fractured larynx then suddenly hair ulling? Well this is a girl dog act but reporting?
My theory, AFL told them to report because they didnt trust the new bunker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back