MRP / Trib. NicNat Watch. Tribunal Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Well thats the outcome I was wanting, however with the way the Chocolate Wheel has been spinning this year, I was by no means certain.

Funny that the twitter brigade most concerned about ‘the look’ of this are almost all Dons, Dockers, Cats and Pies fans... odd.

Imagine feeling that inadequate about your side that you want to see a player miss a final for a retaliatory scuffle. Cowardly supporters.

Still, at least Merrett is free to play this week, so that’s good news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Browne
@TomBrowne7

·
1m

Naitanui is hard to classify under the table. I’ve had a look at the rules. One viable option would be to classify it under the misconduct provisions - not the table. Providing it’s not serious misconduct, he’s looking at a fine.
Interesting, but it's already been classified as rough conduct!

Funny that the twitter brigade most concerned about ‘the look’ of this are almost all Dons, Dockers, Cats and Pies fans... odd.

Imagine feeling that inadequate about your side that you want to see a player miss a final for a retaliatory scuffle. Cowardly supporters.

Still, at least Merrett is free to play this week, so that’s good news.
Try reading flogmantles board. Bunch of inbred country hicks

That's fine.

source.gif

I thought the umpires didn’t report either of them. Neither went in the book, in the traditional sense.

Weren’t they reported after the fact, during the 3QT break, by the officials in that review hub they’re trying to justify? It was announced over social media not over the umpires mic’s wasn’t it? Players wouldn’t have known until post game.
I thought the commentators said the on field umps had reported.them.both not long after the incident and prior to the break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back