Rumour NicNat's Groin

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a random message from Sooz (on her account carntheroos4eva) years and years ago, saying "Dont get sucked in by everyone bagging you out" or something. But I wasn't aware of anyone bagging me out at the time, and it has me confused and paranoid to this day. She can sense things.
WOW it still happening right in front of your eyes. Everyone on this board hates you and talks behind your back.
Sheesh mate, I guess if its been happening for years then you just get used to it! :rolleyes:

WOW it still happening right in front of your eyes. Everyone on this board hates you and talks behind your back.
Sheesh mate, I guess if its been happening for years then you just get used to it! :rolleyes:
7231_164164249487_3290275_n.jpg

Nicnat won't be playing round one, nor the first month of football. If he comes in after that it will be best case scenario.

Where did you hear that from?

EDIT: Source was given.

But I still stand by the fact that Round 10 is in June. It is February. That is 14 weeks.

Unless the past player was Tom Swift, I don't know that he is in a position to give a medical opinion on when Nui will return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EDIT: Source was given.

But I still stand by the fact that Round 10 is in June. It is February. That is 14 weeks.

Unless the past player was Tom Swift, I don't know that he is in a position to give a medical opinion on when Nui will return.

Past players can't be physio's in their own right?

Past players can't be physio's in their own right?

Of course they can, but if they aren't in the medical staff of the West Coast Eagles, their view is speculative. Regardless of their knowledge of the subject matter.

Larkins makes observations about player injuries all the time, and he's lucky to have a 50% strike rate about player recovery times because whilst he is an expert in the subject matter, he is not privy to all of the player's particular circumstances. It is a general observation based on what he observes at the time and is subsequently told by the club.

Naitanui not being ready for another 14 weeks is contrary to what has been said by him and the club officials, and not by a short amount, it's inconsistent by about an 8-10 week timeframe.

Of course they can, but if they aren't in the medical staff of the West Coast Eagles, their view is speculative. Regardless of their knowledge of the subject matter.

Larkins makes observations about player injuries all the time, and he's lucky to have a 50% strike rate about player recovery times because whilst he is an expert in the subject matter, he is not privy to all of the player's particular circumstances. It is a general observation based on what he observes at the time and is subsequently told by the club.

Naitanui not being ready for another 14 weeks is contrary to what has been said by him and the club officials, and not by a short amount, it's inconsistent by about an 8-10 week timeframe.

Fair enough, back this bloke to know what he's talking about but I guess it's all hearsay unless you're the club doc.

Nik Nat was reported to be doing gut-busting 200-metre sprints just last week ...... unless there's since been a well-kept secret of a setback.

And according to his own twitter he was doing Jacob's Ladder runs this Saturday just gone as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back