The Law Nicola Gobbo named - Massive corruption by Victoria Police that will see major criminals released from jail

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...er-conduct-of-informer-x-20181129-p50j6v.html

Strap yourselves in folks, this is going to be massive.

Will be one of the biggest scandals in Australian history.

Some of the biggest names in the "Underbelly" of Victorian crime are going to get let out of jail because of this.

Unbelievable what the cops did, like mind boggling.

Let me guess, the "investigative agency" is the ******** ****** and the "government department" is ****?

This person was a "registered informer"? Well I'll be gobsmacked!

"Several high-ranking public officials" had better start packing a toothbrush for a long stay in the bone yard.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Yep, I too am gobsmacked. Makes a mokery of a whole heap of trials.

Interesting that it was a government departments that had it de-suppresed.

Department of Premier and Cabinet letting the dogs out to punish the coppers for the red shirt stuff?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Yep, I too am gobsmacked. Makes a mokery of a whole heap of trials.

Interesting that it was a government departments that had it de-suppresed.

Department of Premier and Cabinet letting the dogs out to punish the coppers for the red shirt stuff?

We might just be in a very rare phase of this states history when honest government were in office.

I alluded to this the other day when I commented about IBAC. It's a dangerous time to be a corrupt government official. It's also a dangerous time to be a crim, as the last time this happened crims were having "accidents" everywhere.

However in this instance I suspect it's just too big to cover up.

What's been covered up?
Any more Info?

Cops had someone very close to major crims as an informer.

Now pretty much everyone is fair game - family, best friend, lover - except ONE person in the crims life.

The cops used that person.

Gobsmacked.

We might just be in a very rare phase of this states history when honest government were in office.

I alluded to this the other day when I commented about IBAC. It's a dangerous time to be a corrupt government official. It's also a dangerous time to be a crim, as the last time this happened crims were having "accidents" everywhere.

However in this instance I suspect it's just too big to cover up.

Andrews said in opposition it needed a Royal Commission. Got into govt, read the brief and said Ah nah, this will ruin our term, also, handy to have sitting in back pocket if jacks arc up too much.

Wins election in landslide, despite Vic Pol playing politics and thinking they could Comey the election with red shirts arrests

Now triumphant Dan is going to show them who runs this state.

Before the cops start charging Ministers.

Is one read.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Snake escaping cage?

giphy.gif

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
SLY OF THE UNDERWORLD | Convictions in doubt as bombshell looms over gangland investigations
15 hours ago
Ross and John

A series of high profile criminal convictions could be thrown into doubt due to controversial tactics allegedly used by police investigating Melbourne’s gangland war.

Authorities have tried to keep a lid on the proceedings for the past four years but suppression orders are expected to be lifted next week.

The situation, described by legal sources as potentially the most disastrous miscarriage of justice in the state’s history, centres on part of investigations during Melbourne’s gangland war.

“Virtually any lawyer who has details on this is outraged at the police behaviour.”
– Sly Of The Underworld

The Herald Sun and The Age are reporting it could see dozens of criminals claim their convictions were compromised.

Convictions could be overturned, prison terms could be slashed and compensation payouts awarded.

There could also be political ramifications, with the possibility of a royal commission into the scandal.

“It’s a really fascinating case because there’s a real divide between lawyers and the police on this case,” Sly of the Underworld told Ross and John.

“Virtually any lawyer who has details on this is outraged at the police behaviour.

“Yet on the police side, those involved are extremely relaxed about what they did.

“And it really comes down to how police, during the gangland war, gathered intelligence and inside information.”

https://www.3aw.com.au/convictions-in-doubt-as-bombshell-looms-over-gangland-investigations/

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Well, one in particular quite sure didnt nod to doing a big heap of time imo without knowing this coming. It's the only thing that makes sense to me so I'm looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Are you suggesting this was a pre-planned strategy?

Back