The Law Nicola Gobbo named - Massive corruption by Victoria Police that will see major criminals released from jail

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Take your parochial bullshit to the other 3000 threads dedicated to it.
Can't handle the truth hey? Very, very sad. Anyone who defends Robert Hulls is an idiot. He's the main reason we Victorians find ourselves in this crappy position. He stacked the benches with his LTDF mates. As a result criminals are encouraged towards commuting crime. There are minimal penalties for them.

Last edited:

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions
Hulls set up the OPI to weed out all the bent cops from the force and they had them literally terrified. A day didn't go by without some corrupt high level pig squealing about THEIR harsh treatment in the newspapers!

I personally have a copy of the Victorian Police Association Gazette instructing its members to maintain their right to silence if they were interviewed by the OPI.

COPS INSTRUCTING COPS NOT TO COOPERATE WITH AN ANTI CORRUPTION BODY!

The Libs got in to power and the first thing they did was neuter the thing and turn it in to the virtually useless entity IBAC, an organisation that has publicly stated themselves that they do not have the teeth to properly address police corruption, so blaming the Labor Party for the current predicament is completely and utterly absurd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are flat out, one thousand percent incorrect!
You're a vial person Snake Baker. Calling Cops Pigs is an utter disgrace. You should be ashamed to look in the mirror.

I know you're stereotype. I can just picture what you look like right now. You'll be a m.. alongside He Who Shall Not Be Named in no time if you keep this up.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I am liking this new attitude where police are made more accountable.. they certainly don't all require second party citizens in order to ratify their work...

But some are needing to step up to the bowl... ;) and work out if they want to be portraying the victorian public with a force that shoots itself in the
foot.. standby.. there is more to come.. step carefully..

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
You're a vial person Snake Baker. Calling Cops Pigs is an utter disgrace. You should be ashamed to look in the mirror.

I know you're stereotype. I can just picture what you look like right now. You'll be a m.. alongside He Who Shall Not Be Named in no time if you keep this up.

Yes Snake, you're really vial.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Ashton's hoping the Vic government will step in and fix their dirty laundry with a political solution. Doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Several high ranking coppers are shitting their pants right now.

Ashton's hoping the Vic government will step in and fix their dirty laundry with a political solution. Doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Several high ranking coppers are shitting their pants right now.
Pollies getting the chance to sink the boot in to crow about 'getting corruption out of the force'?

What politician on the planet would pass up that opportunity to build up some political capital?

ABC just released the name and it's ... shock horror!... the name anyone could have found by Googling any of the named criminals with "'s lawyer" appended.

Nicola Gobbo.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03...-3838-identity-revealed-nicola-gobbo/10826958

10833568-3x2-700x467.jpg

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Post #3

Let me guess, the "investigative agency" is the ******** ****** and the "government department" is ****?

This person was a "registered informer"? Well I'll be gobsmacked!

"Several high-ranking public officials" had better start packing a toothbrush for a long stay in the bone yard.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I doubt it.

How do they keep her out of witness boxes now?!

Defence lawyer will be subpeonaing every document buried in the bowels of VicPol.........................that hasn't been already shredded.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
How is she still alive?
How is Mokbel and these other scums she defended still in the clink?

She is alive until they get acquitted and then she better move to Iceland in witness protection.

'Ndrangheta never forgets.

Back