Night matches at Punt Road!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully they can fit some windows into the Maurice Rioli Club bar on the third level of the ME Bank Centre to further utilise the space during matches.

Hopefully they can fit some windows into the Maurice Rioli Club bar on the third level of the ME Bank Centre to further utilise the space during matches.

Wouldn't that be great! I have a MR membership that I never bother using because you can't actually bloody see anything from the room! A balcony wouldn't hurt either...

That design was put there due to classes being held there and also resembling Tiger teeth.
If Collingwood had this facility,they would have to use one window to reflect their club hehe.

Wouldn't that be great! I have a MR membership that I never bother using because you can't actually bloody see anything from the room! A balcony wouldn't hurt either...

Was going to suggest that but I understand why that can't be done.

That design was put there due to classes being held there and also resembling Tiger teeth.

A curtin would work to cover it for classes and I'm sure the tiger teeth worked when it was built and VFL football wasn't planned for the oval but nothing wrong with upgrading.

A great upgrade, even just for training uses on top of potential night VFL games. Could be some messy times (for us supporters) if the VFL team plays a few night games after a MCG afternoon match. Especially if there is time to sneak over to one of the pubs between innings.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back