Nightmarish violence at Dreamtime at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you see?
Two guys on the right, one with a carlton jumper, throwing punches at two guys approaching them.

One dude on the right really pisses off the other guy by throwing a punch at him and he ends up on the ground. Once he does everyone piles onto him and beats the crap out of him while he's on the ground the other carlton guy runs around afraid to get involved and then he gets chased off.

Pretty ugly stuff really, but I'm not sure why those Carlton guys were throwing punches at those dudes in the first place I woulda run off.

Two guys on the right, one with a carlton jumper, throwing punches at two guys approaching them.

One dude on the right really pisses off the other guy by throwing a punch at him and he ends up on the ground. Once he does everyone piles onto him and beats the crap out of him while he's on the ground the other carlton guy runs around afraid to get involved and then he gets chased off.

Pretty ugly stuff really, but I'm not sure why those Carlton guys were throwing punches at those dudes in the first place I woulda run off.
Carlton say no more

Fight or flight mode kicks in humans and animals.

The start of the video the two are seen backing away but still facing the four as they are moving towards them.

That indicates the two are being come after by the four.

Maybe they had already been chased and that hadn't worked so they went from flight to fight.

Can we not associate specific supporter groups with specific heinous actions? So immature lmao

There are bad eggs from all supporter groups and I’m tipping that nobody posting ITT was involved in any violent altercations at the football in the weeks gone by.

Can we calm down? It isn’t the 80’s anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back