Nightmarish violence at Dreamtime at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez that reporter is a proper campaigner isn't she. "Why are you being arrested? Are you embarrassed?"

I don't remember camera crews filming the QC's kids and berating them when they were being lead into custody...

Jeez that reporter is a proper campaigner isn't she. "Why are you being arrested? Are you embarrassed?"

I don't remember camera crews filming the QC's kids and berating them when they were being lead into custody...
I do. A quick google search throws up multiple examples such as those below. They well and truly copped it every time they fronted court and rightly so. Media even went after dear old dad who bankrolled the defence. When it comes to asking dumb questions the media don’t discriminate.

Sons of prominent barrister may avoid jail over post-football bashing

The crack legal team that arranged a QC sons' plea deal

Outrageous that the bloke has already been bailed, but that's Melbourne for you.

The more you look at that video the worse it looks, knocked out by the weapon then the perp's two mates loading up with a coward punch each knocking the guy out again. Really ugly sh#t which ever way you spin it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do. A quick google search throws up multiple examples such as those below. They well and truly copped it every time they fronted court and rightly so. Media even went after dear old dad who bankrolled the defence. When it comes to asking dumb questions the media don’t discriminate.

Sons of prominent barrister may avoid jail over post-football bashing

The crack legal team that arranged a QC sons' plea deal
What I meant was I don't remember them being filmed outside of their house whilst being arrested, maybe they turned themselves, i honestly don't recall.
Maybe I'm wrong on that though.

So 20 people (out of a crowd of 70k) were ejected for other antisocial behaviours.

Or 0.00028% of the crowd.

That happens multiple times a weekend across multiple events (sporting, concerts, night clubs, etc.) No news story here.
Scott Steiner mathematics mate lol

Scott Steiner mathematics mate lol

It was doomed from the start, they forgot to add Kurt Angle to the mix.

Never really gravitated to drinking at the footy. But it'd suck to see bans, punishing the majority of the well behaved patrons cos of the small handful of idiots. Fair to say said idiots who are full of piss and vinegar are more often than not looking to start trouble to stroke their egos regardless of whether they're drinking or not.

now that its revealed that hes aboriginal, hopefully he wont be treated differently to anyone else while in custody (ie murdered)
Because every indigenous person in custody is both innocent, and murdered...

He bashed a guy over the head champ, but glad to see you're white knighting for him already

He bashed a guy over the head champ, but glad to see you're white knighting for him already
Never said i think what he did was ok. The other guy wanted him to be treated as a white person by the authorities, as if he'd get treated easily for being non white. Just pointing out that would be an upgrade for an aboriginal person.

Never said i think what he did was ok. The other guy wanted him to be treated as a white person by the authorities, as if he'd get treated easily for being non white. Just pointing out that would be an upgrade for an aboriginal person.

You're so full of it.

My cousin was stabbed to death by an indigenous kid and he's been walking around society free for two years now.

How easy is that treatment?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back