Nineteen Ninety Seven. Crows Doco

Remove this Banner Ad

That was brilliant. I'm so pumped up. So many of our players did brilliant stuff in those finals & 14 straight after half time in the gf. I can't see the current team kicking that well. I hope the players all watched that.

awesome just watched it, gets a tear in my eye, greatest time of life, * I'm pumped for Friday now even more so

Mac has always been like this. Anybody that knows bunj knows hes the same shy kid that came down from darwin all those years ago. Typically understated. Except where he clearly states libbas goal is a point and colberts mark was touched... funny.
Darren Jarman. You watch it again and again and just cant believe how good he was. Freak.

That ball bouncing up to him and snap goal moment - I was sitting in a perfect position at the ground to see the ball do it and it was just so quick that I never saw it happen. I don't know how many times I have watched the vision trying to see it and it's just the ball was in one place and then Fudd is snapping the goal in the next moment. Blightly asked for some magic and he got it.

I love Macca's deadpan delivery. :D And no matter what any of those players say, the goal umpire was in the absolutely perfect position and didn't hesitate to call it a point. Libba even said it went over the goal post. As soon as the ball goes over the post, it's a point.

Watching the replay now and already starting to lose my mind about the thought of making another Granny. I don't think I will be able to take the heartbreak of another PF loss :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching it now after listening to Tom Chadwick. Gonna love it I reckon, but I didn't realise Choco refused to play for us ala Macca.

Watched the Midnight Special

Wow. As noted I hope the players and staff watch it. Not for the history but the lessons football can give.

Jars breaking down 20 years later knowing, just knowing, that you take your opportunities when you can
Blight saying to a tense change room '' ease up boys its gonna be ok''
Not thinking about the result but how to get there
Using those moments when you wake up at 3am full of fear to make notes

I would have liked to hear DJ talk about Sheehan as inspiration. I also would have liked to have asked if he recalled Andrews shot at goal and if he felt that when he lined up for the ''ice' goal.

Iconic moments. Pathetic. Knee Brace coming off. Snap snap snap goals from anywhere. Colberts mark. For some reason I thought that was in the goals square not 30m out

Enjoyed it so much

Watched the Midnight Special

Wow. As noted I hope the players and staff watch it. Not for the history but the lessons football can give.

Jars breaking down 20 years later knowing, just knowing, that you take your opportunities when you can
Blight saying to a tense change room '' ease up boys its gonna be ok''
Not thinking about the result but how to get there
Using those moments when you wake up at 3am full of fear to make notes

I would have liked to hear DJ talk about Sheehan as inspiration. I also would have liked to have asked if he recalled Andrews shot at goal and if he felt that when he lined up for the ''ice' goal.

Iconic moments. Pathetic. Knee Brace coming off. Snap snap snap goals from anywhere. Colberts mark. For some reason I thought that was in the goals square not 30m out

Enjoyed it so much

I would have liked that when the Colbert mark is mentioned that Modra's mark from a similar position that wasn't paid in that game was also shown and the goal the Cats were gifted off Bickley's shin to also be shown for balance. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back