Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

With the success of the Switch as it is, what exactly could a pro version feature that doesn't make the existing version redundant? Because I am very happy with my switch and I will only upgrade when Nintendo release a proper upgrade, i.e going from the Wii to the Switch equivalent. Don't particularly need nor want a side step like the WiiU was.

With the success of the Switch as it is, what exactly could a pro version feature that doesn't make the existing version redundant? Because I am very happy with my switch and I will only upgrade when Nintendo release a proper upgrade, i.e going from the Wii to the Switch equivalent. Don't particularly need nor want a side step like the WiiU was.

for spite!

I assume it’s for more powerful third party titles so they can keep up when the next PlayStation or Xbox releases.

Looking to get my daughter a Switch when Animal Crossing releases so either I get the more powerful model and she has my current Switch or I keep mine and buy her the rumoured cheaper handheld only version.

Keen to see whats changed with the revisions. Proper dpad, less screen bezel and a power boost in the way of Breath of the Wild now running at 60fps would be an absolute no brainer purchase for me.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I bought mine mainly for the missus to play when I'm gaming, she has barely used it. I have used it a little, still need to properly go back to Zelda.
Might get the new Yoshi game for the kids, at least someone will be playing it.

So while Harvey Norman chews out Couriers Please and arranges a resend of my copy of Mario Odyssey, I'm still playing Valkyria Chronicles 1 so I can complete the old trilogy (Sega please consider porting 2 and 3 -- oh and Skies of Arcadia).

Still haven't finished BotW, meanwhile I've got 10 and more games on the backburner. Meanwhile I've got Fate Extella, Dragon Marked for Death, and Saints Row 3 on my buy list. This'll be fun.

I have way too many games on the back burner and I end up killing my time playing Tetris99.

Still haven't finished BOTW, or Lets Go Pikachu, or about 12 other games. Got an international flight coming up in about 2 months might blast through that then.

Holding off on stuff like FF7 until its on sale. Never played it, but loved the old FF games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

April is a great month for Switch:

Cuphead, Phoenix Wright Trilogy, Final Fantasy X/X-2, Katana Zero, My Time at Portia, SteamWorld Quest, Mortal Kombat 11, Dragon's Dogma, The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Darksiders: Warmastered Edition, Boxboy and Boxgirl etc.

Hellpoint looks very good indeed.

Yoshi is brilliant. Worlds so full of detail and incredible charming.

April is a great month for Switch:

Cuphead, Phoenix Wright Trilogy, Final Fantasy X/X-2, Katana Zero, My Time at Portia, SteamWorld Quest, Mortal Kombat 11, Dragon's Dogma, The Friends of Ringo Ishikawa, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Darksiders: Warmastered Edition, Boxboy and Boxgirl etc.

Hellpoint looks very good indeed.

But there's nothing to play on Switch.

Is there anything currently on sale in the E-Shop worth checking out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back