Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Goddamit.

Guess I am buying Persona on PS4 now (Was holding out for the Switch release)
As unlikely as it is starting to seem I still have a glimmer of hope. I've been itching to play it through again but thought I'd hold off for Switch. Back to PS4 it is :(

Mootsy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Saints Row 3 is awesome. Best open world game you could imagine. Great in handheld. Some pop-in drops, but doesn't hamper the experience for mine. Just a gem of a game. Context here is, i've never played it before, so i guess that helps. But still. Great, great open world city environment.

Firestarter

Premium Platinum
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Saints Row 3 is awesome. Best open world game you could imagine. Great in handheld. Some pop-in drops, but doesn't hamper the experience for mine. Just a gem of a game. Context here is, i've never played it before, so i guess that helps. But still. Great, great open world city environment.
Loved the games on the PS3 so I look forward to some fun with SR3 eventually. I recently bought Fate Extella (physically), Legrand Legacy and Regalia (digital discount sales) so I've got a lot to get through.

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Installed custom firmware on my switch over the weekend. Wasnt too difficult, needed a paperclip and a steady hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ChampRevesby

Brownlow Medallist
May 8, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals, Wildcats, Warriors
Hi people, should I wait for a potential announcement for the "Nintendo switch pro" or should I just buy it now?

Mantastic

Club Legend
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
Considering the switch is still overpriced for what it is I'd hate to see what they will charge for the Pro. The only benefit of a pro I see is hopefully the cost of the OG switch going down.
Agreed. Ideally the Pro will be the same price point as the current hardware and the OG gets pushed down.

The cost of entry on a Switch, with a Pro Controller or 2 and accessories, plus a few games is huge.

Great system though!

ChampRevesby

Brownlow Medallist
May 8, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals, Wildcats, Warriors
Agreed. Ideally the Pro will be the same price point as the current hardware and the OG gets pushed down.

The cost of entry on a Switch, with a Pro Controller or 2 and accessories, plus a few games is huge.

Great system though!
Thanks!
I think I might wait for any announcement and hopefully it drops in price closer to xmas.

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm looking forward to the rumoured lite/handheld version (smaller screen and inputs built in as opposed to being detachable) just to play Pokemon on.

I'll keep my original to play offline and cracked games.

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Holy s**t didnt see that coming. Banjo Kazooie DLC for Smash Ultimate. Final smash looks like that jinjo attack that finished Grunty in the first game.

Top Bottom