Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. Give this a shot if you can. Well worth the effort. Requires a compatible Switch and a paper clip. If you're not comfortable with a paper clip, there are some cheap tools on Ebay that can help. I am absolutely useless with this sort of thing but was able to use a paper clip.

My mate the other weekend was able to run Linux on his Switch. Now he plays his PS4 and his Steam library remotely on it haha.
Better off buying a jig off Ebay for like $4. Much more reliable process than fiddling with paperclips.

Half way through the 8th dungeon in Zelda Links Awakening

Gotta say one of the more annoying Zelda games Iv'e played love the game but man some of the dungeon puzzles have me beat where I need to look up a walk through.
Oh good not just me then.

And today I learned that, after accidentally leaving my Switch on until its power ran out, it puts itself to sleep instead of turning off completely. Resumed my Three Houses game from the place I left it.

Dragon Quest 11 came out on switch today, completely forgot about it and I’m a big DQ fan. Was just browsing for a gift for my sister at EB and saw it there so I got it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recommend OTTTD for anyone looking for an addictive tower defense game. Very cheap too.

I had a go at Mario Kart Tour but gave up after a few minutes lol utterly miserable to play without an analogue stick.

What's the best place to buy a switch?
Also what games are essential tor my 6 and 8 year olds?
They are keen on yoshi's crafted world and mario kart.

House of the Dead 1 and 2 were confirmed late last week I think, missed the news until today, I'm dead keen on some Sega light shooters. so many things randomly popping up then releasing soon after. A Hat In Time is another but I'll probably miss that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back