Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm down to like $60 so pretty decent but most people already have those games.
Hmm. Still too much for 2+ year old games for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the new model Switch and the difference in battery life really is amazing. Had a great session with Forager today.

Can anyone tell me the difference between a switch and a switch lite? Kids Xmas present and I've got no idea!

On Mi 9T using BigFooty.com mobile app
Regular Switch will come with a dock and be able to be played both handheld and on the TV. The controllers (joycons, the red and blue bits on the side) slide off to be used for multiplayer and you can also get other controllers (ones more like an Xbox or Playstation controller).

Switch Lite is handheld only. Cannot be connected to the TV and the joycons are permanently attached.

Regular Switch will come with a dock and be able to be played both handheld and on the TV. The controllers (joycons, the red and blue bits on the side) slide off to be used for multiplayer and you can also get other controllers (ones more like an Xbox or Playstation controller).

Switch Lite is handheld only. Cannot be connected to the TV and the joycons are permanently attached.
Yep that's the easiest way to sum it up. They both play the same games
Thank you

On Mi 9T using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back