Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
So I haven’t touched my switch in a long time, the last thing I played was Diablo 3 when that came out. That’s about to change now I have a two hour commitment to work each day.

Looking at picking up a nice meaty RPG, either Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem or maybe something a little lighter like links awakening.

On another note, I can’t believe how expensive switch games are, Nintendo first party games just never seem to drop in price!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So I haven’t touched my switch in a long time, the last thing I played was Diablo 3 when that came out. That’s about to change now I have a two hour commitment to work each day.

Looking at picking up a nice meaty RPG, either Dragon Quest, Fire Emblem or maybe something a little lighter like links awakening.

On another note, I can’t believe how expensive switch games are, Nintendo first party games just never seem to drop in price!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If you’re looking for a really meaty rpg, you can do a lot worse than divinity: original sin 2. I’ve been playing it on the switch and am absolutely loving it.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2005
AFL Club
West Coast
If I was to go out and buy a Switch for something to do while all this is going down, what would you recommend for games? So going all the way back to when it was released - 3 or 4 games I should get?

- Legend of Zelda?
- Super Smash Bros?

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
If I was to go out and buy a Switch for something to do while all this is going down, what would you recommend for games? So going all the way back to when it was released - 3 or 4 games I should get?

- Legend of Zelda?
- Super Smash Bros?
Breath Of The Wild is one of my favourite games of all time so that’s a start, probably depends on what types of games you like because there are plenty that can eat up your time.

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins

- Legend of Zelda?
- Super Smash Bros?

Breath Of The Wild is one of my favourite games of all time so that’s a start, probably depends on what types of games you like because there are plenty that can eat up your time.

I brought a Switch just to play Breath of the Wild! Worth every cent!

A Must!

Aug 7, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Probably a good thing I don't play Smash anymore since the new fighters don't grab my attention. Saints Row 4 is something else I'll pick up when there is a discount.

Edit: And just remembered that the Trails of Cold Steel 3 demo should be out. Sweet.

Last edited:
Back