Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

What are everyone's essential Switch games? That are either exclusive or not on Xbox/PC or just must have as a handheld. Maybe not made by Nintendo though.

I have been buying a ton of Switch games lately, I probably have 20 new titles in the last month and I'm kind of addicted. I get multiplats on Xbox and I barely use my PS4, so I've been focused on getting first party Switch exclusives and games like Terraria, that it want on the go.
Hollow Knight is great on Switch.

W
I’ve struggled to get into Fire Emblem, find the combat ok but the choir practice, gardening etc. is turning me off.

The leader of the house I picked is also giving me the shits.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
which house did you pick?

Yeah I knew the risks wanting to get the special edition delivered instead of just picking the game up as normal on the day.

Not ideal but oh well just gotta wait a couple of days
Arrived nice and early today. There is a secret area during the early game that will give an assload of EXP to the initial party. Dunno if I want to take advantage of it as soon as possible or wait for the party to fill out first.

These are the Switch games I've acquired so far, always looking for more.

Pokémon Sword
Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu
Astral Chain
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Count Lucanor
Breath of the Wild
West of Loathing
Box Boy + Box Girl
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario Party
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX
NBA 2k20
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Wonder Boy Returns Remix
Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap
Stardew Valley
Doom
Terraria
Minecraft
Super DragonBall Heroes World Mission
Dragon Quest XI
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Mario Odyssey
Graveyard Keeper
Undertale
Golf Story
Cuphead
Deltarune
Tetris 99
Mario Maker 2
Penny Punching Princess
Luigi's Mansion 3
Dead Cells
Forager
Dragon Quest Builders
Wargroove
Collection of Mana
and Night Trap

Great collection!

Here's some suggestions:

Octopath Traveler
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Slay the Spire
SteamWorld Dig 2
Katana Zero
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
Ori and the Blind Forest
Ring Fit Adventure
Into the Breach
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
Horizon Chase Turbo
Return of the Obra Dinn
Streets of Rage 4
Celeste
Steredenn
Fast RMX
GRIS
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
Baba is You

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just purchased a secondhand Switch, picking it up on Saturday.

I don't know much about the console, so excuse the potentially dumb question, but if I wanted to play with more than two players, I'm going to need to buy a seperate joy con, which will give me 4P, is that correct?

Just purchased a secondhand Switch, picking it up on Saturday.

I don't know much about the console, so excuse the potentially dumb question, but if I wanted to play with more than two players, I'm going to need to buy a seperate joy con, which will give me 4P, is that correct?

Yes, but the joycons aren't ideal to put it lightly. But yes, two joycons are enough for four player gaming.

I assume you're an adult with largeish hands, and especially with extended play sessions, your hands can feel really cramped and uncomfortable using the joycons.

And that's not to mention the drift which everyone seems to get.

That's why the pro controller is so popular.

Using Expert Mode in Xenoblade makes things pretty productive. I can lower my levels for AP-grinding and raise them for special monster-hunting. Solid.

Graphics are a big upgrade, too. Everything seems so much more vivid and expressive.

All it really needs to be is a graphical remaster, maybe a few fixes. None of that dynamax stuff. Hopefully that's what they do.
To be honest i’d be almost happy with the Let’s Go concept.

Loved Pokemon roaming around and especially loved shiny pokémon appearing in the wild.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back