Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I really want to get one of (if not both) those retro NES and SMES controls for the retro gaming Switch catalogue online. Anyone know of a store in Australia that sell am?

Loonerty

Jun 1, 2008
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea
I really want to get one of (if not both) those retro NES and SMES controls for the retro gaming Switch catalogue online. Anyone know of a store in Australia that sell am?
Those are different things. I think the catalogue you're referring to is only on the Switch, while the mini NES and SNES that were released were preloaded with games.

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
The one's in the Switch console store are online only for people with a sub to Nintendo Switch Online.

CarnTheScray

Club Legend
Jun 4, 2019
Bevo Bunker
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Dear mother of mercy. The joycons are selling like hotcakes... and yet I still don't think I want them.
Nintendo knows their audience. The people that complained about the joy cons and the Skyward price (some of us in here haha) are in the minority. Both will sell heaps.

the joycons look damn good though, damn you Nintendo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firestarter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My new 256gb sd card was delivered today so I popped my old one out and... it was 200gb. Son of a...

I'll have to fork out for an even bigger one or find an external hard drive to transfer my data for safe keeping. Or, you know, delete all the digital games I'm not currently playing.

Elmer_Judd

#Teague2020
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Just bought and download Ghosts 'N' Goblins Resurrection. Had a quick play before bed time, it looks, sounds and plays beautifully, but be warned, like the other games in the series, it is very hard and you will die a zillion times.

It's also one of the Switch games I feel best played on a TV rather than the portable console.

It's going to take me a while to finish this one. Always up for a challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad